Rosie Pictures

Old July 7th 06, 11:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shirley

Default Rosie Pictures

I've added some pictures of Rosie and some of Big Tabby sunbathing to
my cat album.
--
Shirley
http://community.webshots.com/user/shirleycatuk

Old July 8th 06, 01:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Shirley wrote:

I've added some pictures of Rosie and some of Big Tabby sunbathing to
my cat album.

How cute they are - including all the kitties in the earlier photos!

Do you keep rescued ferals? Looks like you have space for a lot of
cats. I love all the black and white kittens. Victoria in particular
looks like a raccoon.

Joyce
Old July 8th 06, 04:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

"Shirley" wrote:
I've added some pictures of Rosie and some of Big Tabby sunbathing to
my cat album.

They're cute! Rosie is adorable. I like how she seems to be wearing
One Ring. I also like the casualties on the patio.

Old July 8th 06, 11:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shirley

wrote in message
Shirley wrote:

I've added some pictures of Rosie and some of Big Tabby sunbathing
my cat album.

How cute they are - including all the kitties in the earlier photos!

Do you keep rescued ferals? Looks like you have space for a lot of
cats. I love all the black and white kittens. Victoria in particular
looks like a raccoon.

Joyce

Big Tabby, Domino, Tuffty and Chocky (sort of) are rescued ferals, I
started out with 13 but over the years illness/injuries have taken
their toll and now I'm down to 4. The kittens have all been found or
handed over to the charity I foster for, they are now in their forever
homes. We named Victoria after Queen Victoria because she was quite
refined and regal, she was also the boss kitten and where she led the
others followed. :-)

Old July 11th 06, 09:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Shirley wrote:

I've added some pictures of Rosie and some of Big Tabby sunbathing to
my cat album.

Great pics, thanks.
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek