Cruising: Rosie to TED

Old August 9th 06, 02:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Annie Wxill

Default Cruising: Rosie to TED

Rosie had shore leave today to visit the vet for annual vaccinations. The
vet was impressed that the cats are traveling with us on a boat and how
sweet Rosie was during the exam. She fell in love with Rosie, who was
showing her best behavior.
The vet found some stuff on Rosie's back molars. Rosie let the vet pick it
off, so her teeth are all fine again. But, I was sad to see her gums bleed a
little when the stuff came off. It must have hurt some. And this was on top
of the vaccinations.
Otherwise, Rosie got a clean bill of health and even her weight was right
where it should be.
The vet was surprised when I told her that Rosie is a former feral who lived
primarily on a closet shelf for about a year after I trapped her.
Annie

Old August 10th 06, 07:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Tanada

"Annie Wxill" wrote in message
Rosie had shore leave today to visit the vet for annual vaccinations. The
vet was impressed that the cats are traveling with us on a boat and how
sweet Rosie was during the exam. She fell in love with Rosie, who was
showing her best behavior.
The vet found some stuff on Rosie's back molars. Rosie let the vet pick it
off, so her teeth are all fine again. But, I was sad to see her gums bleed
a little when the stuff came off. It must have hurt some. And this was on
top of the vaccinations.
Otherwise, Rosie got a clean bill of health and even her weight was right
where it should be.
The vet was surprised when I told her that Rosie is a former feral who
lived primarily on a closet shelf for about a year after I trapped her.

Rosie's such a sweet little thing. Does she like the catnip snakes as much
as Cinders does?

Pam S. who thinks that Rosie has one of the sweetest faces she ever saw

Old August 11th 06, 05:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Annie Wxill

"tanada" wrote in message
ink.net...
.... Rosie's such a sweet little thing. Does she like the catnip snakes as
much
as Cinders does?
Pam S. who thinks that Rosie has one of the sweetest faces she ever saw

Hi Pam,
The fuzzy balls bring out the kitten in Rosie. She can take or leave
catnip, so considers the snakes to be Cinder's stash.

Rosie's sweet face was what stole my heart when she peeked out of a bush and
then disappeared. I just had to trap her and bring her inside.

You know the rest of the story.,

Annie