Update on Mark Edwards

Old October 16th 18, 02:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mishi[_2_]

Default Update on Mark Edwards

Hello all,

Bridget Baker called Mark and talked to him a bit yesterday. Here is her post:

Hey everyone, I had a very brief conversation with Mark Edwards last night. He is hanging in there. Right now he is isolated from the rest of the nursing home because there is evidently some kind of respiratory bug going around AND, more importantly, it sounds like he got a C. dif infection from being on so many antibiotics over the summer to clear up an infection in his amputated leg. His leg is healed up and that infection is gone.

I'm not certain, but it sounds like he is in a separate room from Senyah right now because of the infection control measures. He has access to the internet somehow, but I'm not sure how reliable it is. We didn't get to talk long because we didn't have a good connection and got cut off. I wish I could have found out more. Mark didn't seem like quite himself - a bit on the confused side, I thought, though I couldn't be sure with such a short phone call. If you can send him a note to his SIL's address. I will post it in the comments. Lots of purrs in his direction that all of this will clear up and he will be better.

Edited:
Mark's address:
Mark Edwards
7670 Clyde Dr.
Quinlan, TX 75474
Old October 20th 18, 07:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Tina[_2_]

On 16/10/2018 14:27, Mishi wrote:
[...]

Thanks for this, I miss his strange humour on FB rpca. I hope he can
soon get internet access so he can post again.

Old October 21st 18, 05:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Tina[_2_]

On 21/10/2018 17:05, Judith Latham wrote:
In article , Tina
wrote:
[...]

Yes it would be really lovely to hear from him again.

Judith

Here's one of my favourites from Mark:
Me: my new smartphone just told me "the temperature will rise by 5
degrees C tomorrow, please dress appropriately"
Mark: Take no notice, it wants to see you naked.

:-)

Old October 21st 18, 05:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 10/16/2018 9:27 AM, Mishi wrote:
[...]

Thank you for the information, Mishi.

Jill