Just Trying to Annoy Buffy ;)

Old October 1st 19, 01:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Just Trying to Annoy Buffy ;)

Turnabout is fair play. Buffy ignores me most of the day. She can
snooze right through me being gone for hours at a time and not move from
one spot. Doesn't even notice. But even when I'm stretched out right
there, reading a book, she's taking a nap. I know cats sleep a lot, but
come on!

Let me want to spend a few minutes in front of the computer listening to
music on Youtube... oh no. Can't have that! She'll wake up from a
sound sleep in another room. "Must disrupt mama! Can't have her
listening to music on the computer."

Actually, there may be something about the sound (frequency?) coming
from online videos on my computer that bothers her. She pays absolutely
no attention to television or radio. Youtube videos bother her. I have
no way to prove that, of course. Could just be this is in the same room
as where her many toys are.

I need some "me time". I like listening to music sometimes. Easiest
way is Youtube. Buffy doesn't like it one bit. It's pretty mellow
music. Doesn't matter to Buffy. She starts meowing at me. She tries
to climb up the back of my chair. She does everything in her power to
get me to stop.

I absolutely love the Suite from 'Downton Abbey' by John Lunn. I was
listening to it again. Buffy realized I was listening to music on the
computer, came into the room and tried to claw her way up my arms. Meowing.

I love Buffy. But I tried to play with her all day, she didn't give a
rip. Too busy napping. So no, she can't interrupt my occasional
listening to music.

Ever hear the term "the tail wagging the dog"? Cats do it all the time
without actually wagging their tails.

Not this time, Buffy. I only want about 2 hours a week, if that, to sit
and listen to some music in front of the computer.

She doesn't like that I'm telling you this right now, either. While
I've been typing she's been batting a golf ball around. She batted it
under the skirt of a wooden bookcase in the corner. She's expecting me
to fetch it.

You know I will, of course. But come on, Buffy, give me a few minutes
to listen to some music.

Jill ---going to fetch the golf ball now

Fun With Buffy jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 3 July 23rd 19 02:00 AM
Buffy has Come Around jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 2 March 12th 19 06:53 PM
Pic s of Buffy jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 6 August 26th 17 02:32 PM
Buffy Pic jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 38 June 21st 15 06:01 PM
[OT] It's the little things that annoy you ... Monique Y. Mudama Cat anecdotes 29 May 19th 05 06:40 PM