Jellicle Ball: da Gestbuk

Old October 14th 11, 06:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Default Jellicle Ball: da Gestbuk

Dunt furgit tew tayke uh hankie sez Pipps.
Wher yew goin Piglett?

it iz my hous.
my fudz.
beauty

Piglett scouls at uncle John. U shud say Beauty, Cinder and Spring, House
of Mc Master. Dat makez it easier for da gramby to kopie. she gives him a
loving headbutt and walks back to the porter.

[Rebecca stops at the Guest Book table]

Yoo haz dun a furry nice job settin dis up. Da tabul lukz furry ellygant,
an
da hankiez iz bootiful.

[She signs in, Rebecca, House of Stright]

Beauty, Cinder and Spring, all furry somber and attentive, sign the
gestbuk with their finest pawprints of love.

Old October 14th 11, 02:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 15:33:18 -0700, Debby Hanoka wrote:

Three neglected kitties teleport in from Rat's Mouth, Furrlorida, late
as usual because their secretary-hoomin was busy doing homework. Each
of them signs the guestbook.

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, House of Hanoka Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, House
of Hanoka Miss Tina Marie, House of Hanoka

Then they go off to find their 'skorts.

[Sammy Redcat come and gives Lilith a nose kiss, then leads her to the
cushion he has reserved for them.]
Old October 14th 11, 03:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
riddik

On Oct 14, 1:29*am, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Dunt furgit tew tayke uh hankie sez Pipps.
Wher yew goin Piglett?

(white and tabby girly shyly sidles up to Mosey and says (she thinks
she is whispering, but her voice would pass for "normal" in another
cat)

We furrgottid to get hankies wenn wee sined befor.

Free, pleeze, for mineself an Azad an Ella, too

We ar all House of Patterson/Guyette

Fangu.

Neko
Old October 14th 11, 10:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Snowball

Snowball and Pickle and Muzzafer step out of the porter. Pickle wants to run to
go play with all the other cats and batbatbat the balloons and Muzzafer wants to
run to the buffet table.

No kits, yoo cant du dat yet. Dis izza furry solum okkayshun. Itz a tyme uv
rememfuring the kitties an sumtimes hoomins an d*ggies hoo haf gone on befur da
past yeer. We must needs first syn da gestbuk. Den we will find ower tayble.
Sebastian's winkwink Princess Pasha will be comin an sittin at oower tayble.
Sebastian spoke uv her a lot and tol me whut she luked like. Sheze a furri
lovelee Himmy gurl.

Snowball pick up the pen and signs his name, and then paws it to Pickle.

Old October 15th 11, 12:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

ai wud wike tew hab evury gest heer hab uh gwas uf da bezt nip shampain, on
meh.
Signulz tew da wine stuard n askz hym tew poew, n den gibz hym uh nise tip
uf munny) )
(ai wyl pai fur et)
tygur n mayzy wyl eech hab uh
Squirrily Temple, wike cutie ovur dere wiff Cybčle & Oriane
tygur n mayzy wave tu cutie, hu iz der liddl furend

n ai fink der iz uh wunnerful boofay obur der... rite?
weh fink weh wyl git owr fudz frum der, et haz 'awl' owr favurit fudz
onnit
(Mosey gibz da nice waiterkittee uh tip innnywai)

Mosey, Meowy and hiz famli n der skorts

[Rebecca walks by and overhears Mayzy. She signals a waitcat to come over
to the table.]

Yoo juss tell dis nice waiterkittee whut yoo wud like to eet, and he will
bring it.

Rebecca

"Mosey =^..^="

cutie letz go ov P2nya'z paw an goezz over tu joyne da Sisfurz...

[Two Zot girls nuzzle cutie, and Oooh and Ahhh over her tutu and slippers]

My, but yoo look berry bootiful tonight.

Yes. Sit between us - Barcat! May we have a for owr liddle
balawinna, pweeze?

mayzy n tygur join cutie n ask iffen dey kan join dem n hab uh Squirrily
Temple
ulse, pweez? wook at meh sez mayzy, cutie gibed meh uh oring tutu n wif
machin slippers
n tygur haz uh oring bowtye. weh iz gud frends wif cutie, n weh r awl vury
gud kittens.
weh r kinna hungre tu.

--
Purrs,

Cybčle & Oriane

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/13/2011 7:16:38 PM

Old October 15th 11, 12:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Joan

[8 cats emerge from the teleporter, direct from the JMCC (Jesse
Memorial Cat Complex) and head over to the Gestbuk. Three are elderly
(VC's) and very skinny. One of these, a tiny gray cat with a bobtail
wobbles a bit, and leans on the shoulder of a large youngish gray male
tabby. One elderly fluffy blackcat walks slowly and flat-footed due
to her arthritis, , grumbling to herself as she goes. She (also a VC)
is accompanied by a middle-aged black long-haired boycat looks about
furtively, keeping an eye out for danger. A youthful senior cat (DOC)
wearing a gray morning coat over his tuxedo and with paler gray on his
muzzle walks briskly along. When he sits, he extends a hind leg to the
side, due to an old knee injury that gave him a stiff joint. They are
all accompanied by a large round youthful Siamese (Burmese) mix girl,
bored out of her head with all the old folks.

The large elderly blackcat takes pen in paw and scrawls the names of
the JMCC cats, House of Wikler-Cook, in the gestbuk, then looks
around for familiar faces.]

I can't beleev how much time has gone by since da furst Jellicle Ball.
Lookit all these cats. It's wonderful how so menny cats has passed da
tradition down to da young uns an heer we are, still gathering to
honor our RB friends, known an unknown. Hay, Neko, is dat yoo?
Stormee? Oh luk, there's da Rankinkitties! Lemmee, see who else is
heer?

Miranda-banda

Old October 15th 11, 12:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message

On Wed, 12 Oct 2011 15:44:09 -0700, "Rebecca" wrote:

[Rebecca stops at the Guest Book table]

Yoo haz dun a furry nice job settin dis up. Da tabul lukz furry ellygant,
an
da hankiez iz bootiful.

[She signs in, Rebecca, House of Stright]

Fank yew Rebecca sez Pipps. (ubaowt da hankies)

Beauty, Cinder and Spring, all furry somber and attentive, sign the
gestbuk with their finest pawprints of love.

Pipps gibs dem eech uh Jellicle Ball 2011 hankie wif uh Rainbow on it,
Yoo wyl prolly need deez.

Pipps goze bak tew joyn Ranger.

Old October 15th 11, 05:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ms Tess

A tabby and white gurl comes to the table and sign

Tess, House of Hamilton