MEOW!!! Jellicle Ball: Message for Snowball

Old October 17th 16, 01:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Snowball

Default MEOW!!! Jellicle Ball: Message for Snowball

In article ,
says...

On Sunday, October 16, 2016 at 3:08:08 PM UTC-7, Snowball wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Wednesday, October 12, 2016 at 3:30:40 PM UTC-7, wrote=
:
Snowball: Sorry for the delay. Bobcat has been hogging the 'puter, checki=
ng on family and friends in Flor-i-dah, and both North and South Carry-line=
-a, something about a hurry-cane. So are you ready for the Jellicle Ball?? =
I've groomed myself up until I shine, and it helps that the moon is startin=
g to turn full so I am now starting to radiate.
=20
Post or pee-mail me. ASAP.
=20
Misty the Black Panther, Mistress of the Night[As the Teleporter whirrs a=
Warning light blinks and re-directs the teleporter directly to Jellicle Ba=
ll -- sort of like automatic port forwarding that Misty had set before she =
left Tucson.]

Snowball'a teleporter starts to shake and shimmy and slowly comes to a halt.
"Redirektin Sowf Redirektin Sowf" appears on the dashboard. It starts whirring
again and heads south to Ginger Canyon...

Misty is still at the Sign-In table wondering where Snowball is. With each
thought her tail slashes in annoyance.

Snowball's teleporter opens its doors at Ginger Canyon. He cautiously steps out
and starts looking for a stunning white cat...

Old October 17th 16, 02:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Sunday, October 16, 2016 at 5:06:41 PM UTC-7, Snowball wrote:
[...]

[Misty in her Satin Midnight Black fur spots a mostly White Cat with Orange Ears and Tail. He looks rather lost.]

"This must be Snowball." Misty thinks.

"Good Evening. Welcome to the 21st Jellicle Ball. Would you care to sign in?"
Old October 17th 16, 09:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Snowball

In article ,
says...

[...]

Iz yoo Misty? Ize heer! Yesss, I wud lyke tu syn in. Snowball reaches around
his back and brings out a lovely burgundy and white corsage Dis iz fur yoo
Misty. I fot da culurz mite go gudgud wif yoor furrs. Ize hope yoo lyke it.

Old October 25th 16, 11:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Snowball

In article , Snowball says...

In article ,
says...

[...]

Snowball waited and waited for Misty but she never came back. He sadly throws
the now wilted corsage in the trash.

Old October 25th 16, 11:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Ize sorree, Snowball. Maybe wun of da forest aminalz wud like to hab da korsaj fur a snak. Wud yoo like to kum hab sumfing to eet wif Hercule, Sundance, Pitoonya, an me?

Rebecca
Old October 25th 16, 11:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Snowball

In article , Sundance
and/or Rebecca says...

Ize sorree, Snowball. Maybe wun of da forest aminalz wud like to hab da korsaj
fur a snak. Wud yoo like to kum hab sumfing to eet wif Hercule, Sundance,
Pitoonya, an me?

Rebecca

Ide lyk dat furri much Rebecca. Snowball wipes away a tear...

Old October 26th 16, 01:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Francesca the Fierce

Ize sorree, Snowball. Maybe wun of da forest aminalz wud like to hab da korsaj
fur a snak. Wud yoo like to kum hab sumfing to eet wif Hercule, Sundance,
Pitoonya, an me?

Rebecca

Ide lyk dat furri much Rebecca. Snowball wipes away a tear...

An after you'z don eating, would you like to danze? I don't really know
any danzes except da Kitten Bounce, but I could learn.

Francesca