happy manxgiving

Old November 20th 06, 02:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Meowmie Carol

Default happy manxgiving

Happy Manxgiving to all my rpcc furriends frum Lilly the Manx

Old November 20th 06, 02:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

happinezz to your howze anna yourownsef... tiger, furm hizown howze
Meowmie Carol wrote in message
ups.com...
Happy Manxgiving to all my rpcc furriends frum Lilly the Manx

Old November 20th 06, 06:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Meowmie Carol wrote:
Happy Manxgiving to all my rpcc furriends frum Lilly the Manx

Anna hapy Fangzgiving tu yu tuu.
--
Pitö.önya

Old November 20th 06, 07:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On 19 Nov 2006 17:05:31 -0800, Meowmie Carol's nimble, little paws
typed:

Happy Manxgiving to all my rpcc furriends frum Lilly the Manx

An a Happy Fangsgiffink to you!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs