One year anniversary (late)

Old July 10th 04, 04:13 PM
Victor Martinez

Default One year anniversary (late)

I just realized it's been just over one year since we adopted Fez and
Rufous! Rufous is a healthy 12 lbs (5.4 kg) ball of orange fur and his
brother Fez is a slender 11.5 lbs (5.2 kg) of mischief. They are such
good boys and we are so happy to have them with us.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old July 10th 04, 08:04 PM
lrulan

well, goodness gracious, time does fly! Happy one year anniversary adoption
to the 2 roly poly boys. I'm sure they give you and Tom a heck of a lot of
happiness.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

Old July 10th 04, 08:24 PM
Cheryl

In the fine newsgroup "rec.pets.cats.anecdotes", Victor Martinez
artfully composed this message within
on 10 Jul 2004:

I just realized it's been just over one year since we adopted
Fez and Rufous! Rufous is a healthy 12 lbs (5.4 kg) ball of
orange fur and his brother Fez is a slender 11.5 lbs (5.2 kg) of
mischief. They are such good boys and we are so happy to have
them with us.

Time flies! I remember when they were new, you were going to just
foster them, right? Happy Anniversary!

--
Cheryl

Old July 10th 04, 10:54 PM