Enough with the b*stard cat tricks

Old July 14th 06, 06:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief

Default Enough with the b*stard cat tricks

Mischief has been missing for about 6 hours now, ever since i put the
harness on her today.

She can't get out of the apartment, but there must be a new hiding
place that i haven't checked. I've been looking everywhere and can't
find her and i'm starting to get a little worried.

I'll take the harness off of her, but i need to FIND her first.
sheesh!

purrs that she'll show herself please

Kristi

Old July 14th 06, 07:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Mischief" wrote in message
ups.com...
FINALLY i found her!!!!! Sulking near the roomie's bed, even though
i'd checked there several times

That's a relief!

I still have no idea where she has been sulking all afternoon. I swear
I looked everywhere

When my son took care of my daughter's cat Acey, she disappeared. He has a
small apartment, and knew she hadn't gotten out, but he couldn't find her
anywhere. The third or fourth time he looked under the bed, he noticed a
bulge in the bottom of the innerspring. There was a slit in the bottom
covering just big enough for her to climb in.

Joy

Now she is chowing down on the wet food i set out for her

Sheesh

and I will almost bet that in a few minutes she'll be crying to go
outside. Well she's not going out without the harness and after
wearing it all afternoon i doubt she's going to want me to put it on
her again

She's a stubborn one

Kristi

Old July 14th 06, 10:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Mischief wrote:
Mischief has been missing for about 6 hours now, ever since i put the
harness on her today.

She can't get out of the apartment, but there must be a new hiding
place that i haven't checked. I've been looking everywhere and can't
find her and i'm starting to get a little worried.

I'll take the harness off of her, but i need to FIND her first.
sheesh!

purrs that she'll show herself please

Kristi

Purrs that Mischief has appeared by now.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old July 14th 06, 04:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On 13 Jul 2006 22:16:20 -0700, "Mischief"
yodeled:

Mischief has been missing for about 6 hours now, ever since i put the
harness on her today.

She can't get out of the apartment, but there must be a new hiding
place that i haven't checked. I've been looking everywhere and can't
find her and i'm starting to get a little worried.

I'll take the harness off of her, but i need to FIND her first.
sheesh!

purrs that she'll show herself please

Kristi

Oh Mischief! Give your Mommy a break and come out!

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old July 14th 06, 05:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 22:16:20 -0700, Mischief wrote:

Mischief has been missing for about 6 hours now, ever since i put the
harness on her today.

She can't get out of the apartment, but there must be a new hiding
place that i haven't checked. I've been looking everywhere and can't
find her and i'm starting to get a little worried.

I'll take the harness off of her, but i need to FIND her first.
sheesh!

purrs that she'll show herself please

Kristi

Suggestion: Try putting kibble in the food dish. It works for TuTu every
time.
Old July 14th 06, 10:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Long ago I cat-proofed all of my furniture and bureaus and desks and
things so kitties could not get under there and leave "presents"
because they were mad at Mommy for one
"it's-a-cat-thing-you-wouldn't-understand" reason or another...it cost
me a small fortune in boards and matching paint and/or pretty contact
paper and screws, but I never had to get flat on my stomach with my
cheek on the darned floor to scrub and disinfect and clean smelly poo
poos out from under my furniture ever again, and I always know where
those maddening little poo poo butts are!

Old July 15th 06, 02:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

Purrs and prayers she makes an appearance soon.

Lily & her mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come
oups.com...

Old July 15th 06, 08:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Karen wrote:

Wow. I've never had a cat that did that!

Nor I! I was a little worried when I first adopted
Cendrillon (the cat abandoned in the apartment across the
hall when the tenant moved out). Certainly she had left
several piles on the carpet there (the main reason we knew
she was still in residence - she stayed well-hidden from
searchers intending to rescue her). However, once provided
with a reasonably clean litter box (the one left behind for
her reeked to high heaven) she has shown no reluctance about
using it. Once in a while somebody makes a deposit on the
bathroom floor, but that's clearly a matter of feet in the
box, butt hanging over the edge, and given their resistance
to covered boxes, and the fact the box is the largest I
could find that would fit into my bathroom, it's just one of
the "joys" of having feline companions.