JULIET UPDATE - March 24, 2008

Old March 23rd 08, 11:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Flippy[_4_]

Default JULIET UPDATE - March 24, 2008

Hi all,

I just wanted to thank those who wished Juliet a speedy recovery. She is
feeling better now and is eating properly again. She hasn't gained weight as
yet, but that could be due to the fact that we recently had a heatwave here
and she doesn't have an appetite in hot weather. Hopefully the weather will
stay cool now and Juliet will regain her appetite.

Thanks again for all your kind thoughts and well wishes - it was very much
appreciated.

Take care, and please give each of your kitties a scritch for me.

Purrs & hugs to all,
Flippy in Melbourne, Australia.
Catpage: http://www.flippyscatpage.com

Old March 24th 08, 12:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
22brix

"Flippy" wrote in message
Hi all,

I just wanted to thank those who wished Juliet a speedy recovery. She is
feeling better now and is eating properly again. She hasn't gained weight
as
yet, but that could be due to the fact that we recently had a heatwave
here
and she doesn't have an appetite in hot weather. Hopefully the weather
will
stay cool now and Juliet will regain her appetite.

Thanks again for all your kind thoughts and well wishes - it was very much
appreciated.

Take care, and please give each of your kitties a scritch for me.

Purrs & hugs to all,
Flippy in Melbourne, Australia.
Catpage: http://www.flippyscatpage.com

So glad to hear she's doing better--hope she gains her appetite as she
starts feeling well.

Bonnie

Old March 24th 08, 02:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Flippy wrote:

I just wanted to thank those who wished Juliet a speedy recovery. She is
feeling better now and is eating properly again. She hasn't gained weight as
yet, but that could be due to the fact that we recently had a heatwave here
and she doesn't have an appetite in hot weather. Hopefully the weather will
stay cool now and Juliet will regain her appetite.

Thanks again for all your kind thoughts and well wishes - it was very much
appreciated.

That's great news!

Joyce

--
To send email to this address, remove the triple-X from my user name.
Old March 24th 08, 02:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

bastXXXette@
Flippy wrote:

I just wanted to thank those who wished Juliet a speedy recovery. She is
feeling better now and is eating properly again. She hasn't gained
weight as
yet, but that could be due to the fact that we recently had a heatwave
here
and she doesn't have an appetite in hot weather. Hopefully the weather
will
stay cool now and Juliet will regain her appetite.

Thanks again for all your kind thoughts and well wishes - it was very
much
appreciated.

That's great news!

Joyce

That IS great news Flippy
Hug
Kyla
--wondering why I'm only getting the replies and not the orig post. :/

--
To send email to this address, remove the triple-X from my user name.

Old March 24th 08, 02:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Flippy wrote:
I just wanted to thank those who wished Juliet a speedy recovery. She is
feeling better now and is eating properly again. She hasn't gained weight as

I'm glad to hear she's eating again. Purrs that she gains all the weight
she lost soon.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old March 24th 08, 03:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

On Mon, 24 Mar 2008 10:38:35 +1100, "Flippy"
wrote:

Hi all,

I just wanted to thank those who wished Juliet a speedy recovery. She is
feeling better now and is eating properly again. She hasn't gained weight as
yet, but that could be due to the fact that we recently had a heatwave here
and she doesn't have an appetite in hot weather. Hopefully the weather will
stay cool now and Juliet will regain her appetite.

Thanks again for all your kind thoughts and well wishes - it was very much
appreciated.

Take care, and please give each of your kitties a scritch for me.

Purrs & hugs to all,
Flippy in Melbourne, Australia.
Catpage: http://www.flippyscatpage.com

I hope Juliet continues to improve! Purrs are on the way for her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Robert Heinlein
Old March 24th 08, 12:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

Glad to hear sweet Juliet is doing fine. God bless.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

Old March 24th 08, 03:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Wonderful news, I'm so glad! Purrs for continued good health and for
better appetite.

Debbie

Old March 24th 08, 05:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
felinesopher

That's great mews, I'm glad to hear it
btw, your site is full of any intriguing matters oncat, a huge info
about our feline family indeed and I love to see your cats pics there,
so sweetie

-eri-

Join my pondering today on feline & human at http://felinesophy.blogspot.com
like how cats can be nominated furr the best communicator in feline
nation!

Find out more about my feline family at http://meaouwytroops.blogspot.com
Old March 28th 08, 05:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn[_2_]

Flippy wrote:
Hi all,

I just wanted to thank those who wished Juliet a speedy recovery. She is
feeling better now and is eating properly again. She hasn't gained weight as
yet, but that could be due to the fact that we recently had a heatwave here
and she doesn't have an appetite in hot weather. Hopefully the weather will
stay cool now and Juliet will regain her appetite.

Thanks again for all your kind thoughts and well wishes - it was very much
appreciated.

Take care, and please give each of your kitties a scritch for me.

Purrs & hugs to all,
Flippy in Melbourne, Australia.
Catpage: http://www.flippyscatpage.com

I am so glad to hear this, Flippy. You and Juliet have been on my mind,
and I'm happy to come in here and see she is doing better. Purrs for
her continued recovery.

Ginger-lyn