Prayers for Adrian

Old June 24th 04, 11:20 PM
Lois Reay

Default Prayers for Adrian

This is just too terrible - purrs to all who loved him - so sad, so sad.

Lois

"Helen Miles" wrote in message
news:8e0ba11dff6d726e0481c533ca1f5c30.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
This is off-topic, but please could Adrian have some purrs and prayers?

Adrian, my brothers best friend, was murdered on Sunday morning. He was
escorting two female friends safely home in the early hours, and some
youths hanging around a phone box started a fight with him for no reason
- we think that the youths were threatening the girls and that Adrian
tried to defend them. One of them then pulled out a knife and stabbed
Adrian to death.

The police have caught the culprit and have charged him with murder, but
understandably, his family is in complete shock. I knew Adrian quite
well, he had just graduated from University and had just been awarded
his Royal Marine green berret. He had a bright future and now it's gone.

Such a waste of a young life. Purrs and prayers for his family would be
very much appreciated.

Helen M

Old June 24th 04, 11:27 PM
Charleen Welton

How sad. How brave he was. Many, many purrs and prayers of comfort and
healing to his family and all who cared for this wonderful person.

Charleen

Old June 24th 04, 11:27 PM
Charleen Welton

Old June 24th 04, 11:27 PM
Charleen Welton

Old June 24th 04, 11:44 PM
Jeanette

[...]

Of course, Helen. That's terrible. It's always a shock when things like this
happen close to home.

Jeanette

Old June 25th 04, 12:15 AM
Christine Burel

Omg! How terribly tragic; you must all be in need of solace and purrs! Our
sincerest condolences to his family and to yours as well.
Christine
[...]

Purrs and prayers Hans Schrøder Cat anecdotes 58 December 17th 03 03:49 AM
Prayers for all and mini-update GracecatOnl Cat anecdotes 2 November 22nd 03 06:22 PM
prayers needed Jean H Cat anecdotes 1 October 3rd 03 09:30 AM
thanks for the prayers Jean H Cat anecdotes 1 October 3rd 03 08:39 AM