Has any kitty/human heard from Cory/Onyx?

Old January 2nd 04, 07:35 AM
Shahna

Default Has any kitty/human heard from Cory/Onyx?

It's been over a month since Cory lasted posted (road Twip). Has he
e-mailed anyone? Shahna, Shadow and I are concerned. Maybe he has
posted and we just didn't see it.

I tried e-mailing him but it came bac "user unknown."

Evelyn (Meowmie to Shahna, who is Onyx's winkwink)
Old January 2nd 04, 08:02 AM
Miss Violette

I haven't seen a post from him at alland was honestly considering asking you
if you had heard from him but you beat me to it, Now I am really worried,
soft

Old January 2nd 04, 10:51 PM
Adam

It's been over a month since Cory lasted posted (road Twip). Has he
e-mailed anyone? Shahna, Shadow and I are concerned. Maybe he has
posted and we just didn't see it.

I tried e-mailing him but it came bac "user unknown."

Evelyn (Meowmie to Shahna, who is Onyx's winkwink)

I thought his last post here was his rant about OT posts, which was so
unlike him that I emailed him to ask if anything was wrong but got no reply.
It looks like his most recent post in any newsgroup was December 13th or so.
I emailed him again today (January 2nd) at his most recent address (same as
his last posts here), and got no reply yet but it hasn't been bounced back
either. If I hear anything, I'll let this newsgroup know.

Adam
--
email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net

Old January 3rd 04, 12:23 AM
Sylvia M.

"Shahna" wrote in message
It's been over a month since Cory lasted posted (road Twip). Has he
e-mailed anyone? Shahna, Shadow and I are concerned. Maybe he has
posted and we just didn't see it.

I tried e-mailing him but it came bac "user unknown."

Evelyn (Meowmie to Shahna, who is Onyx's winkwink)

Wee reeeleee mizz him ;'-\

Dyna and Antee Sylvia

Old January 3rd 04, 04:22 AM
Shahna

Thank you. I'm concerned. While I don't have time to post that
often, I make sure to at least read RPCC posts every night. I notice
his "rant" and was worried some trolls might try to flame him.

I went to his "Cory's Corner" web journal, and received two results:
one stated that the journal was no longer available; and the other
showed a very old March or May 2003 journal entry.

I'll keep searching. I get "attached" to the humans and kitties that
post here, and when one goes missing like this without warning, or
it's out of character, it worries me.

I hope nothing is wrong with him, his health, his family. Maybe he's
just searching for a new ISP and/or e-mail address.

Evelyn

PS - Also, I too will let this newsgroup know if I hear/discover
anything.

Old January 3rd 04, 05:24 PM
Da Koster Katz

Posted & Bcc'd to Shahna...

Shahna wrote:

Thank you. I'm concerned. While I don't have time to post that
often, I make sure to at least read RPCC posts every night. I notice
his "rant" and was worried some trolls might try to flame him.

I went to his "Cory's Corner" web journal, and received two results:
one stated that the journal was no longer available; and the other
showed a very old March or May 2003 journal entry.

I'll keep searching. I get "attached" to the humans and kitties that
post here, and when one goes missing like this without warning, or
it's out of character, it worries me.

I hope nothing is wrong with him, his health, his family. Maybe he's
just searching for a new ISP and/or e-mail address.

Evelyn

PS - Also, I too will let this newsgroup know if I hear/discover
anything.

I just resubscribed to another newsgroup that Cory used to post on, just
to check, and he has been posting regularly over the past month, the
latest at 8:38 this morning. So it looks like he is okay. Hopefully he
will come back to the community :-) I'm going to send him an email.

Joan

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez