We Iz Bak!!!

Old January 2nd 04, 07:35 AM
CRO

Default We Iz Bak!!!

Happi Mew Yeer Tu all da kittiez on da RPCC! It haz been a furry long
time sinz Meowmy had a akcess tu da newzgroupz. We haf mized yew all.
Itz nise tu see sum familler namez here. I luked on da sekret santa
lizt an saw da Highlank Kitties, and Boogie, an Waffles, Frances an
Marble. Hello tu yew and tu Laura Ann Mihstol and Ralph da Ralf, iz da
Moore kittiez stil here?
Fur those hu dontz no uz or rememberz uz I iz MizMudgie, Black Kitty
Klub, Tuff Gurl Kitty, and da boss of da boyz. Dey are Panda an Punkin,
an datz eenuf aboutz dem boyz.
My webpagz iz stil up, altho my bad, bad Meowmy iz wayyy behin in
updatin it.
Itz here stil-
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Pointe/6884/
Lukin forward tu new advenchurz wit yew all!
Miz

Old January 2nd 04, 08:23 AM
Miss Violette

Very glad to meet you, I am not sure if we met before or not. I am Miss
Violette, a black "smoked" boss girlcat at my house, This are my children,
TV large black and white bi colored boy currently totally taken with
clopatra silvercat, and One Eyed Jacqueline, My calico daughter, We call her
OEJ for short and she can see from both eyes but got the name because of her
crankiness during her kittenhood and therefore the similarity in personality
to a radio host of the same name. This large yellow cat is Tiger, he is
currently on a date with a former showgirlkitty who has cooked him a
fabulous New years dinner. And This, is Trudi, Small black and white
Tuxedo, She is always up for fun. Glad you are here now Miss Violette
. ..

Old January 2nd 04, 05:23 PM
The Highland Kitties

CRO wrote:
Happi Mew Yeer Tu all da kittiez on da RPCC! It haz been a furry long
time sinz Meowmy had a akcess tu da newzgroupz. We haf mized yew all.
Itz nise tu see sum familler namez here. I luked on da sekret santa
lizt an saw da Highlank Kitties, and Boogie, an Waffles, Frances an
Marble. Hello tu yew and tu Laura Ann Mihstol and Ralph da Ralf, iz da
Moore kittiez stil here?
Fur those hu dontz no uz or rememberz uz I iz MizMudgie, Black Kitty
Klub, Tuff Gurl Kitty, and da boss of da boyz. Dey are Panda an Punkin,
an datz eenuf aboutz dem boyz.

Hihi, MizM and fambly. Dere is four of us - my oldest sisfur Cleopatra
Silvercat (she haz long silver fur, iz about 8 years old, and is drivin
the Are-Vee on de road trip), my sisfur Amelia (she'z a three year old
short-haired tortie), my kitten sisfur Fluffybutt - well, Tabitha
officially (a tiny 5-pound 8-month old kitten with long black fur), and
me, Sammy Kitten (or Samuel Redcat, as my moomins call me. I'z a 7 pound
7month old orange tabby kitten, and my paw says I'z de purrtiest tabby
he's ever seen!).

We'z are currently on a road trip - travelling route 66 from Chicago to
Santa Monica. We'z are currently laid up at my Unka Pat's hous about 50
miles from Santa Monica, recovering from a wild Mew Years Eve parti. I
fink we'z will prolly have anudder party when we get to Santa Monica.
Why doezn't you all join us?

Sammy

Old January 2nd 04, 05:38 PM
Sonam Dasara

HiHi!

Pleezed ta meetcha! I'ze noo heer. I'ze Anaïs, a twee yeer old Poisian a
creem anna wite bi-color, anna a retired showcat! I libes inna Mew Joisey,
justa cross frum da NYC wit my daddy-hooman.

Hab a happy noo yeer!
--
Cordially,

Sonam Dasara

email: ask-at-electric-hyphen-ink-dot-com

Old January 2nd 04, 08:03 PM
Sylvia M.

HiHi!!! I yam Dyna Mo/Mite, kuz I yam dat kynda kat. I yam uh Maine Koon
Kitty, retired frum show an breedin, an neow I am da olny kitty in mine
heowze. Dat maykez me da Main one.

Rite newow I yam on dat rowd twrip tuu. I hab Meowmee's (Anti Sylvia tu yu)
kredit kard, furr gazz an twreetz.

I yam uh Valley Kat, ya kno...

Dyna, grayshuzlee

. ..

Old January 3rd 04, 06:35 AM
Beverly Orel

Hihihi MzMudge--Yew myte not rememfur me. I'm Samantha, aka "Liddul gurl"
in myne howse, speshully by Pawpaw Leo. I kame heer tu liff tuu yeers ago
wen mye uddur hoomin wentid tu duh Bridj. I lyke it heer--I'm duh only kat
in duh howse! Yew myte rememfur mye Unca Siggy --Sigmund, that is. Dey
still tawk lots bowt him rownd heer. I am tryin to live up to his
reputashun.

Samantha

. ..