Well, it's offishul

Old January 15th 04, 04:14 AM
Miss Violette

think of it as a new venture, you can post and tell us how it is different,
Miss Violette, happy fur your family
Boogie's Mom wrote in message
Me anna Meowmie will be moofin to the Bawlamore area, Paw will come later,
after we is settled inna new job. She gottid a gudgud job wif da govmint.
Now I gotta hewlp her figger out what to take wif usses (alla mine fud

anna
toys, of corse).

I'ze gonna mis lifin inna Floriduh. I'ze gonna miss da lizzurds anna
bigbugs, anna mineown howse.

Boogie, da HarpurrCat in (and soon to be leafin fur da frozen norf)

Floriduh

--
To reply remove no-spam

Old January 15th 04, 04:17 AM
Miss Violette

Hold out for the heated kitty bed, Miss Violette, glaring at the hooman who
won't get her one
Sylvia M. wrote in message

"Boogie's Mom" wrote in message
Me anna Meowmie will be moofin to the Bawlamore area, Paw will come

later,
after we is settled inna new job. She gottid a gudgud job wif da

govmint.
Now I gotta hewlp her figger out what to take wif usses (alla mine fud

anna
toys, of corse).

I'ze gonna mis lifin inna Floriduh. I'ze gonna miss da lizzurds anna
bigbugs, anna mineown howse.

Boogie, da HarpurrCat in (and soon to be leafin fur da frozen norf)

Floriduh

Waell, toonaz ar empurrtunt, ya kno....
Kin day by yu un eelektrik blanky?

Dyna, fillosoffikully

Old January 15th 04, 04:42 AM
Boogie's Mom

Well, My meowmie is LOTS OLDER den 34 snicker anna (besides me) is da
practical one in da fambly. She knows she's gotta get it now while she can.

She's leakin waddermonsters because dis is da firstest howse she efur owned
anna she is worried about leafin it. Also, all her hoomin frends are in
Floriduh (we been here since 1996)anna she don't know no hoomins in
Bawlamore, and finally, she don't wanna leaf Paw (he's da safety net in case
da job don't work out...dats why he's stayin in Floriduh fur a while). Also
:::looks both ways to make sure meowmie isn't around::: I fink she's a
little scared.

Boogie with intermittently soggy fur

"ChildFree23" wrote in message
nk.net...
[purrpurrpurrpurr...]

Fangu, Boogie. I'ze feels betterer now.

You're lucky your hoomins are thinking about retirement. Meowmie Debby is
going to be 34 and she hasn't even thought about saving her toonas for
retirement yet!

Whassamatter, Auntie Shado? Why are you leaking watermonsters out of your
eyes?

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence

--
childfree twenty three at earthlink dot net
"Boogie's Mom" wrote in message
news
Kitty, I'ze nottid leafin you!! I'll always be as close as the

teleporter,
you know dat, so c'mere and let me smoove yer furz down. Dere,

dear...izzat
better? We can teleport back anna forf anna smurgle while meowmie's at
werk, just like we do now.

Iffen dis job works out fur meowmie anna paw moves up to Bawlamore wif

her,
dey will eifur sell da Floriduh howse or put it up fur rent. I expect
dey'll stay up dere till she finally retires den deyre talkin about

commin
back to Floriduh, but it's like 15 or 20 yeers. Meowmie wants to make

sure
dey gots retirement fixed up.

What I'ze dont like is dat we're gonna haf to moof into a compartment

fur
6
months to a yeer while she makes up herzownmind about keepin da job. If

she
hates it, we'll come back home and go frum dere. If she likes it, den
she'll buy a howse up dere and dere we'll stay till retirement comes.

Kitty, you wanna help me calm meowmie down? She's all upset rite now

cuz
of
all da changes dat are happenin. She sez she's ofurwelmed wif things to

do
anna fink about, anna you no dat hoominz don't multi-task so well.

Boogie, takin care of Meowmie

"ChildFree23" wrote in message
nk.net...
Oh meow goodnesses! Boogie! You're leaving me! How could you?

After
all
the smurgling we did together!

When will you be back? Will we still be able to get winkwinked?

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence
--
childfree twenty three at earthlink dot net

Old January 15th 04, 04:50 AM
Miss Violette

That damp fur thing sure is pesky but I guess its the price we pay for good
help. Tell yourmom that everything she is feeling is natural, most hoomanz
don't like change anymore than us cats do. If it is a good enough position
just keep the house and come back when you retire, Miss Violette, the wise
and sometimes damp cat

Old January 15th 04, 01:44 PM
dsh-diva

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 23:42:43 -0500, "Boogie's Mom"
wrote:

Well, My meowmie is LOTS OLDER den 34 snicker anna (besides me) is da
practical one in da fambly. She knows she's gotta get it now while she can.

She's leakin waddermonsters because dis is da firstest howse she efur owned
anna she is worried about leafin it. Also, all her hoomin frends are in
Floriduh (we been here since 1996)anna she don't know no hoomins in
Bawlamore, and finally, she don't wanna leaf Paw (he's da safety net in case
da job don't work out...dats why he's stayin in Floriduh fur a while). Also
:::looks both ways to make sure meowmie isn't around::: I fink she's a
little scared.

Boogie with intermittently soggy fur

HiHi Boogie, weze notted bin posting fur a wile kuz meowmie is swamped

at her tuna place, but weze bin reeding da posts . Ennyway, weze heer
in Bawlmer anna wuld be happy to help yur meowmie seddle in. Just
tell her to bring lotsof blankees and swetters kuz its KOLD now.
Xena and Callisto (From just behind the Johns Hopkins University) and
Jennie

Old January 15th 04, 06:56 PM
Sylvia M.

Itz lyke wen yu ar up onna ladder, it'z skarry tu let go...but it'z da olny
way tu moove uhed.

Dyna, da wyze