Big Nooz, Samanfa Dog

Old August 22nd 09, 01:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Big Nooz, Samanfa Dog

Reporting frum House Reich/House Cody:

Dis iz yoor reporter Maggy May. Da babee Shih Tzu Samanfa has moved in
wiff usses. Her iz reel big, bigger den me alreddy. Shee has a little
hous to eet her dinner in butted she walks aroun da house da ress ub
da tyme. Mommy brung her hom today. I have innerviewed sum ub da
uthers sew dat yoo gnow wut dey fink.

Hello Sunrise, wut dew yoo fink ub r new doggie?.

Sunrise, da PRITTY wun, I WIKE herself. Shee com rite up an letted mee
get to gnow herself. Shee is cheerful an sweet an luvs r mommie an
Uncl Bill. I hope she stays.

An yoo Buddy Macaw, enny wurds ub wisdum?

Buddy Macaw: Peenut, want PEENUT

Back to Buddy later.

Wut dew yoo fink, mine dotter Missy?

Missy: She MITE be ok. Butted she started inSPEKting me befour I had a
chanse to inspek hur. As da gest she shud hab wated.

An Mr. Eddy Grey?

Thmas Edison Grey-Parrot: At firs, I wuz scard and screemed reel loud.
Butted she dint do no harm an I camd down.

Wut dew yoo fink, WooToo

WooToo: I fink shee mite be ok. I haven' akshooly metted her yet.

An Bear, what iz YOOR opinion

Da Bear: Shee iz furry gnice. I wuv playin wiff her. I am sew gladded
dat mommy an Uncl Bill gotted her for me.

--
Maggy May, hoo wikes her too
Old August 22nd 09, 02:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

when didja cide on anofur doggie, anna why dija getsa little one? Trudi...
ps, furieez, mom haz free of deze doggiez

Old August 22nd 09, 02:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Aug 21, 9:07*pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
when didja cide on anofur doggie, anna why dija getsa little one? Trudi....
ps, furieez, mom haz free of deze doggiez

Well, da troof iz dat wee dusn't GNO. Uncl Bill wuz knot conceited in
da matter (an neether wuz wee) butted he hass fallen in luv wit diss
littl doggy, sew shee is heer too stay. I fink mommy foun out sumbuddy
hadd to finded a hom for Samanfa an akted fass. Shee sed sumfin about
payin four sum shots butted nuffing elses.

Uncl Bill iz mad beclaws da Yankees left da bassus lowded an onlee
leed twelve to wun.

--
Maggy May

Old August 22nd 09, 07:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

bu da time furry getted home da soft wuz so deranged to baze ballz dat her
didunt efin wantsa hear animore... her said today wuza duble hurker, cubz
anna kardinalz bof suked, Trudi

Old August 22nd 09, 07:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Aug 21, 6:30*pm, Will in New Haven
wrote:
[...]

Dat is a gwate an hartwarmink report Maggy May. Wil Samanfa tak to
usses bia da 'pooter?
Catgratchoolayshunz to baby Samanfa an hur famawee.
MeOwy, welkumm purrrs forfkummin {{{^-.-^}}}
Old August 22nd 09, 07:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I realli kinda of wishez u all wuden talk so muchez about a new doggie. We
jus know da gramby will hafta get anofther one. We shud be enuf kompanie
for herself but I don reallie fink dat iz a kazae. We iz glad u haz a new
doggie fren but, we izn sure dat we wantz one rite nowz. Willow not quite
sure she wants another dog.

It rained a lot last night and I took Sadie's ashes to the covered bridge a
little way down the road. As I scattered them, it just poured, which was
good. You would swear the cats knew something was going on, they hung
around all night.

Old August 22nd 09, 11:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

:
when didja cide on anofur doggie, anna why dija getsa little one? Trudi...
ps, furieez, mom haz free of deze doggiez

Well, da troof iz dat wee dusn't GNO. Uncl Bill wuz knot conceited in
da matter (an neether wuz wee) butted he hass fallen in luv wit diss
littl doggy, sew shee is heer too stay. I fink mommy foun out sumbuddy
hadd to finded a hom for Samanfa an akted fass. Shee sed sumfin about
payin four sum shots butted nuffing elses.

Uncl Bill iz mad beclaws da Yankees left da bassus lowded an onlee
leed twelve to wun.

--
Maggy May

Oh, i am gwad yoo hab a kyoot liddle doggie. Her sownds sew sweet. I met
a doggie onlee once n he skared me so he had tew stay out wen the 'so kalled
frend' uf meowmiez brot himself over. I hoap yoo will all be happee. .
Samanfa, yoo hab a wunnerful hoam wif nise kitties n Bear, a nise dog to
pway wiff too, n wunnerful hoomins hoo will luff yoo n take gud kare uff
yoo., n silly birdz hoo will probubly twy tew teech yoo tew tawk. hee hee
hee.
Mosey

Old August 22nd 09, 11:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Mosey gibs da Gramby a nosepoink sad abowt Sadies ashes in the rain.
Her will mabbee or mabbee not git unuther doggie, but da Gramby's emoshuns r
mixed up rite gnow so pweeze jest be pashunt wiff herown self. I gnow yoo
miss Sadie too n I send my luffs to yoo Willow, n OT n Mz Piglet. Iffen
dere iz innyfing I kan do for yourown selfs, or da Gramby, pweeze let me
gnow. Umkay?
Nosepoinks n headbumps of comfort.
Mosey

Old August 23rd 09, 06:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

silly hoomin of courze dey knowz,... butted we taked a vote here anna we
greez wif willow, none of doze dogz at owrz howze, Tiger