Oh my heart :((

Old July 24th 06, 08:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Eli Cat

Default Oh my heart :((

My sweetheart girlfriend hissed at me today when I tried to help her groom
herself. I'm devastated! I love Baby Eyes forever!!! Please, everyone PURR
for her to love me again.

WAHHHHHHHHH.......

Old July 24th 06, 08:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ranger Greykitten

On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 14:32:58 -0500, Eli Cat wrote:

My sweetheart girlfriend hissed at me today when I tried to help her groom
herself. I'm devastated! I love Baby Eyes forever!!! Please, everyone PURR
for her to love me again.

WAHHHHHHHHH.......

Not to worry Eli, girlcats gets tempermental from time to time. I'm sure
she'll be back to her normal loving self soon enough.

Ranger Greykitten
Old July 24th 06, 09:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 14:32:58 -0500, "Eli Cat"
yodeled:

My sweetheart girlfriend hissed at me today when I tried to help her groom
herself. I'm devastated! I love Baby Eyes forever!!! Please, everyone PURR
for her to love me again.

WAHHHHHHHHH.......

Awwww, poor Eli. Baby Eyes will calm down.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old July 25th 06, 03:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Singh

Happy-girl purrs comin'!

We're used to this from Odessa. She swears the air blue when we do her teeth,
but five minutes later she's a sweetheart again. Especially if a man is
around. We just figure our Dolly has a mouth like a sailor, and it's one of
those things that makes her unique.

Blessed be,
Baha

Old July 26th 06, 01:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

"Eli Cat" wrote:
My sweetheart girlfriend hissed at me today when I tried to help her groom
herself. I'm devastated! I love Baby Eyes forever!!! Please, everyone PURR
for her to love me again.

WAHHHHHHHHH.......

I think it's great that Eli gets along so well with the other now,
even if Baby Eyes hissed at him a little.