Discourage Scratching

Old November 16th 03, 03:11 AM
Ablang

Default Discourage Scratching

From: Iams Mag

1. Sticky Tape
2. Noise
3. Smell - The aroma of oranges will also keep him from returning to the
scene of the crime. Simply hang an orange peel at the site and watch him
run away. [Ed. I have a hard time believing this works. Can anyone
testify to this?]

--
Hilary Duff is America's Sweetheart & an international HeartBreaker.

"FAILING = Finding An Important Lesson, Inviting Needed Growth" -- Gary
Busey
Old November 16th 03, 03:43 AM
Cheryl

In ,
Ablang composed with style:

Old November 16th 03, 03:43 AM
Cheryl

In ,
Ablang composed with style:

Old November 16th 03, 05:41 AM
Suzie-Q

From: Iams Mag

1. Sticky Tape
2. Noise
3. Smell - The aroma of oranges will also keep him from returning to the
scene of the crime. Simply hang an orange peel at the site and watch him
run away. [Ed. I have a hard time believing this works. Can anyone
testify to this?]

Sounds like a great idea for a new product: Orange hanger furniture
protector.

Any inventors out there?

8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

http://www.suzanne-eckhardt.com/
http://www.intergnat.com/malebashing/
Old November 16th 03, 05:41 AM
Suzie-Q

Old November 18th 03, 05:11 AM

In article ,
Ablang wrote:

3. Smell - The aroma of oranges will also keep him from returning to the
scene of the crime. Simply hang an orange peel at the site and watch him
run away. [Ed. I have a hard time believing this works. Can anyone
testify to this?]

I don't know about orange peel, but our boys were stoppd cold in their
persistent meowing and scratching at the bedroom door by a liberal
application of orange-oil spray to the carpet. (The spray is a bathroom
deodorant available in Australia - there may be equivalents in other
countries.)

Kate Orman http://www.zip.com.au/~korman/
"I have no idea what that meant." - Dot Warner