OT Day of remembrance

Old January 26th 06, 12:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default OT Day of remembrance

A couple of hours from now will mark the third year anniversary of
Eric's death. When I look back 3 years and how it felt like my own
life was over with his, I'm humbled by the stages of this life we
are given. Some too tragically short, some amazingly long and full.
3 years ago, I honestly didn't want to go on any more. 3 years
later, I still have moments of thinking that way, but he wouldn't
want that for me and the rest of our family. Now childless, my cats
are my kids (how cliche is that?).

Today also marks the day that I gave Bonnie as her birthday. She's
now 3 (Happy Purrday Bonnie!). She didn't come to live with me
until May of 2003, but her records have Jan 25, 2003 as her
birthday. Bonnie's existance literally saved me 3 years ago. When I
wanted to drop out of life, I saw a tiny black cat trying to eat
between the feeding visits of 2 large, male, stray cats I fed that
winter. She was so elusive that I wondered each day if she'd come
back to eat, but she always did. One person here also saved me that
winter by helping me take my mind off of my sorrow to save some
cats. Thank you Megan.

I hope you're watching Mom, Eric, and you're always in our thoughts
and conversations. I wish I had home movies of you, but, well, my
memories and photos will have to do.

Thank you also, RPCA, for all the support, cards and purrs back
then.

--
Cheryl

Old January 26th 06, 01:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Cheryl Sellner wrote:
I hope you're watching Mom, Eric, and you're always in our thoughts
and conversations. I wish I had home movies of you, but, well, my
memories and photos will have to do.

He does watch you. Of that I am sure.

*hugs*

Victor

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old January 26th 06, 02:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 18:26:41 -0600, CatNipped wrote:

ns. I wish I had home movies of you, but, well, my
memories and photos will have to do.

Thank you also, RPCA, for all the support, cards and purrs back
then.

I can't believe it has been three years...time passes so fast for me.
I truly feel that the older you become, the faster time passes.
Purrs for you and yours. MLB
Old January 26th 06, 02:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Cheryl Sellner wrote:
[...]

Oh, Cheryl, my heart breaks for you. It never gets better, just
different, and we have to go on. I know Eric is with you, especially
when you need him most. Give Bonnie some extra loving from me tonight
in honor of Eric.
hugs,
-L.

Old January 26th 06, 05:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Cheryl Sellner wrote:

I hope you're watching Mom, Eric, and you're always in our thoughts
and conversations. I wish I had home movies of you, but, well, my
memories and photos will have to do.

Thank you also, RPCA, for all the support, cards and purrs back
then.

{{{{Cheryl}}} And Hpååy Purrday, Bonnie!

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old January 26th 06, 06:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Cheryl Sellner wrote:

I hope you're watching Mom, Eric, and you're always in our thoughts
and conversations. I wish I had home movies of you, but, well, my
memories and photos will have to do.

Thank you also, RPCA, for all the support, cards and purrs back
then.

{{{{Cheryl}}} And Hoppy Purrday, Bonnie!

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old January 26th 06, 09:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Cheryl Sellner wrote in message
A couple of hours from now will mark the third year anniversary of
Eric's death. When I look back 3 years and how it felt like my own
life was over with his, I'm humbled by the stages of this life we
are given. Some too tragically short, some amazingly long and full.
3 years ago, I honestly didn't want to go on any more. 3 years
later, I still have moments of thinking that way, but he wouldn't
want that for me and the rest of our family. Now childless, my cats
are my kids (how cliche is that?).

I can't find the right words today Cheryl, but be assured that I'll be
thinking of you.

Love

Jeanette

Old January 26th 06, 01:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Cheryl Sellner wrote:
snip
I hope you're watching Mom, Eric, and you're always in our thoughts
and conversations. I wish I had home movies of you, but, well, my
memories and photos will have to do.

Thank you also, RPCA, for all the support, cards and purrs back
then.

--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.