Hoppy Purrday Nikki!

Old August 15th 03, 04:59 AM
dsh-diva

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 12:28:09 +0200, "lewe"
wrote:

hope you get a lot of nice treat to enjoy in your new "house" (bet there
will be b-day pics?)
don't forget to share with Frank!

Thea & Bono are out in the rain collecting voles to send to your island so
you will have a fresh supply for next summer!
purrs & scritches

Hoppy Purrday Nikki!! Our Purrday is tomorrow and we'll be 2!!
Xena and Callisto, your mouse hunting apprentices
Old August 15th 03, 11:28 AM
lewe

Default Hoppy Purrday Nikki!

--
:: lewe
lewemi at yahoo dot se || cat pics: photos.yahoo.com/lewemi

Old August 15th 03, 02:02 PM
lrulan

HOPPY BIRTHDAY TO NIKKI!
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

Old August 15th 03, 02:37 PM
Lisa Katt

lewe skrev i meddelandet ...
hope you get a lot of nice treat to enjoy in your new "house" (bet there
will be b-day pics?)
don't forget to share with Frank!

Thea & Bono are out in the rain collecting voles to send to your island so
you will have a fresh supply for next summer!
purrs & scritches
--
:: lewe

Happy Purrday, Nikki, dear!
We hope you get a lot of shrimpies.
Hugo Katt and Elisabet

Old August 15th 03, 06:22 PM
Marina

Hello, everyone. Nikki here. I wanted to thank you all for your kind
birthday wishes. The hoomin says I'm a little old lady now that I'm 15
hoomin years old, but I disagree completely. Besides, she said that last
year, too, and I feel just as young as I did then.

I had a great day. The hoomin gave us special food that she said was really
expensive for breakfast, so just to show our appreciation we hardly ate two
bites of it. That worked, because for dinner she brought us turkey slices,
which we love, both of us. The Meow took a few pictures of me eating, can
you believe her? She's always sticking that annoying camera in my face.
http://tinyurl.com/k4w5
http://tinyurl.com/k4w8
http://tinyurl.com/k4wb

In addition to the cool house that I got earlier this week (it's off-limits
for Frank, so I get to sleep in peace inside it, except that Frank sometimes
forgets and comes and sticks in his head and starts licking me), the hoomin
gave me a huge mowsie that I played with all of five minutes. All in all,
it's been a good day of annoying the hoomin and getting nice food. She said
something about shrimpies tonight...

I think I have to go purr in the hoomin's ear now, because she's not feeling
too good (not my fault!), and she needs all the purrs she can get to feel
better. Me and Frank are sending out purrs to everyone in need at the same
time.

Purrs,
Nikki, 15 years old and going strong

Old August 15th 03, 11:14 PM
beatles9091

"lewe" wrote in message
hope you get a lot of nice treat to enjoy in your new "house" (bet there
will be b-day pics?)
don't forget to share with Frank!

Thea & Bono are out in the rain collecting voles to send to your island so
you will have a fresh supply for next summer!
purrs & scritches
--
:: lewe
lewemi at yahoo dot se || cat pics: photos.yahoo.com/lewemi

And many hoppy returns!!!

Roger

Old August 16th 03, 01:07 AM
Tanada

lewe wrote:

hope you get a lot of nice treat to enjoy in your new "house" (bet there
will be b-day pics?)
don't forget to share with Frank!

Happy purrday to you,
Happy Purrday to you,
Happy Purrday dear Nikki,
Happy Purrday to you.

May you have a life filled with voles, mousies, shrimpies, treats, and
toys. Oh, Let Frank have some too.

Pam, Rob, and the NC nine
Old August 16th 03, 03:22 AM
Byron & Christine Burel

"lewe" wrote in message
hope you get a lot of nice treat to enjoy in your new "house" (bet there
will be b-day pics?)
don't forget to share with Frank!

Thea & Bono are out in the rain collecting voles to send to your island so
you will have a fresh supply for next summer!
purrs & scritches
--
:: lewe
lewemi at yahoo dot se || cat pics: photos.yahoo.com/lewemi

Happy Birthday, Nikki, from the Burel kitties!
Christine

Old August 16th 03, 04:37 AM
bewtifulfreak

"Marina" wrote in message

The Meow took a few pictures of me eating, can
you believe her? She's always sticking that annoying camera in my face.

I know it may be annoying, Nikki, but we love to see your beautiful face!
Looks like you were really enjoying your birthday treat....

Happy 15th from me and da boyz!

Purrs and Scritches,
Ann

--