Chester has a purrday!

Old July 20th 08, 06:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Susan M[_3_]

Default Chester has a purrday!

Hi all:

Chester's 12th purrday was almost lost. His honourary 12th purrday (not
sure what the real day was) was the 19th of July. Otis was 12.5 that day.

Chester is remains fluffy and cheerful and celebrated by waking us up at
4 AM today and settling in for a good loud leg groom by our faces. We
are so tired.

I will give him some catnip today and a good long brushing.

Chester was Grandma Shirley's favourite cat - she found Otis a little
ill mannered.

Susan M
Otis and Chester
Old July 20th 08, 06:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

In article ,
Susan M wrote:

Hi all:

Chester's 12th purrday was almost lost. His honourary 12th purrday (not
sure what the real day was) was the 19th of July. Otis was 12.5 that day.

Chester is remains fluffy and cheerful and celebrated by waking us up at
4 AM today and settling in for a good loud leg groom by our faces. We
are so tired.

I will give him some catnip today and a good long brushing.

Chester was Grandma Shirley's favourite cat - she found Otis a little
ill mannered.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Happy purrday, Chester!
Old July 20th 08, 06:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Jul 20, 10:30*am, Susan M wrote:

YAY! Happy purrday Chester

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old July 20th 08, 07:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lucys Mom[_2_]

Susan M wrote:
Hi all:

Chester's 12th purrday was almost lost. His honourary 12th purrday (not
sure what the real day was) was the 19th of July. Otis was 12.5 that day.

Chester is remains fluffy and cheerful and celebrated by waking us up at
4 AM today and settling in for a good loud leg groom by our faces. We
are so tired.

I will give him some catnip today and a good long brushing.

Chester was Grandma Shirley's favourite cat - she found Otis a little
ill mannered.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Happy purrday, Chester!!!!

from Eric, Kim and the Chigger Ranch Crew
Old July 20th 08, 07:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

Happy purrday.

--
Ann
in Connecticut

Old July 20th 08, 07:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Winnie

On Jul 20, 1:30*pm, Susan M wrote:
Hi all:

Chester's 12th purrday was almost lost. *His honourary 12th purrday (not
sure what the real day was) was the 19th of July. *Otis was 12.5 that day.

Chester is remains fluffy and cheerful and celebrated by waking us up at
4 AM today and settling in for a good loud leg groom by our faces. *We
are so tired.

I will give him some catnip today and a good long brushing.

Chester was Grandma Shirley's favourite cat - she found Otis a little
ill mannered.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Happy purrsday Chester.

Winnie & Rusty
Old July 20th 08, 08:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Susan M wrote:
Hi all:

Chester's 12th purrday was almost lost. His honourary 12th purrday
(not sure what the real day was) was the 19th of July. Otis was 12.5
that day.
Chester is remains fluffy and cheerful and celebrated by waking us up
at 4 AM today and settling in for a good loud leg groom by our faces.
We are so tired.

I will give him some catnip today and a good long brushing.

Chester was Grandma Shirley's favourite cat - she found Otis a little
ill mannered.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Happy purrday, Chester.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old July 20th 08, 10:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"Susan M" wrote in message
Hi all:

Chester's 12th purrday was almost lost. His honourary 12th purrday
(not sure what the real day was) was the 19th of July. Otis was
12.5 that day.

Chester is remains fluffy and cheerful and celebrated by waking us
up at 4 AM today and settling in for a good loud leg groom by our
faces. We are so tired.

I will give him some catnip today and a good long brushing.

Chester was Grandma Shirley's favourite cat - she found Otis a
little ill mannered.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Its sweet that Chester will always be connected with a good memory of
her.

Happy purrday Chester.

Didn't know it was your purrday, but we celebrated too. Emily was
baptized yesterday and there was a wonderful celebration after.

Jo

Old July 20th 08, 10:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_]

Happy belated purrday Chester & Otis too
Puuuuurs
Kyla and Mosey

"Susan M"

Old July 21st 08, 01:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

Susan M wrote:
Hi all:

Chester's 12th purrday was almost lost. His honourary 12th purrday (not
sure what the real day was) was the 19th of July. Otis was 12.5 that day.

Chester is remains fluffy and cheerful and celebrated by waking us up at
4 AM today and settling in for a good loud leg groom by our faces. We
are so tired.

I will give him some catnip today and a good long brushing.

Chester was Grandma Shirley's favourite cat - she found Otis a little
ill mannered.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Happy purr-day, Chester!

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe

Chester!! Lucy Cat community 24 February 19th 08 12:36 AM
Chester Stormmee Cat anecdotes 19 January 29th 08 08:08 AM
Chester Granby Cat community 3 December 12th 07 04:26 PM
Chester goes to the BNB Stormmee Cat community 29 September 4th 07 01:18 AM
Chester got out! Susan M Cat anecdotes 8 November 4th 05 02:10 PM