JPGs & WMVs

Old July 31st 06, 05:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat

Default JPGs & WMVs

"Irulan" wrote

Very nice. Who was the grouchy gray baby on the first tier of the cat
tree?

That's Lily, and she was on the middle tier. You can't see in that clip that
there's another tier lower down.

The tree is not finished. It's going to have a ladder up the front, and
more. We've got another bad heat wave here so I'm going pretty slow on
everything. I've been meaning to cut the grass for weeks and it's been
simply too hot. Last night it was still 90 at 11 PM!

Old July 31st 06, 06:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 11:49:45 -0500, Pat wrote:

"mlbriggs" wrote

That is an unique presentation. Pretty animals. Does the tan cat have an
eye problem? MLB

Abelard is blind in the right eye.

I try to remember what is told about all these cats, but there are just to
many, He is really a lovely looking pussycat. MLB
Old July 31st 06, 06:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 11:56:11 -0500, Pat wrote:

"Irulan" wrote

Very nice. Who was the grouchy gray baby on the first tier of the cat
tree?

That's Lily, and she was on the middle tier. You can't see in that clip that
there's another tier lower down.

The tree is not finished. It's going to have a ladder up the front, and
more. We've got another bad heat wave here so I'm going pretty slow on
everything. I've been meaning to cut the grass for weeks and it's been
simply too hot. Last night it was still 90 at 11 PM!

We just had a little rain which has cooled it off a bit, but it will
probably get "muggy" now. MLB

Old July 31st 06, 06:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat

"mlbriggs" wrote

He is really a lovely looking pussycat.

He sure knows it.

Old July 31st 06, 07:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Great videos! Thanks.
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

Pat wrote:
Well I did it - successful video capture in low light! Also got a few
.jpgs - all can be seen at:

http://www.dropshots.com/abelardandfriends

Old July 31st 06, 10:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jo Firey

"Pat" wrote in message
.. .

"Irulan" wrote

Very nice. Who was the grouchy gray baby on the first tier of the cat
tree?

That's Lily, and she was on the middle tier. You can't see in that clip
that there's another tier lower down.

The tree is not finished. It's going to have a ladder up the front, and
more. We've got another bad heat wave here so I'm going pretty slow on
everything. I've been meaning to cut the grass for weeks and it's been
simply too hot. Last night it was still 90 at 11 PM!

Miserable. Makes it hard to know whether to wish for rain to get some
cooling, or hope it doesn't so the grass won't get taller and it won't get
more humid.

Jo

Old August 1st 06, 02:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

"Pat" wrote:
"Irulan" wrote

Very nice. Who was the grouchy gray baby on the first tier of the cat
tree?

That's Lily, and she was on the middle tier. You can't see in that clip that
there's another tier lower down.

IIRC, she's one of the gray kittens Sherry found near her house, which
when you saw pictures of them, you were like, "I WANT!"

Old August 1st 06, 03:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat

"Takayuki" wrote

"Irulan" wrote

Very nice. Who was the grouchy gray baby on the first tier of the cat
tree?

IIRC, she's one of the gray kittens Sherry found near her house, which
when you saw pictures of them, you were like, "I WANT!"

That's right, and she's not grouchy, just playful, and Billy is her brother.
He has the softest fur I've ever touched, and he SINGS.