The Funeral, we're Here

Old April 12th 09, 05:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =`^..^`=

Default The Funeral, we're Here

We looked in other places to find you. Ah, there you all are.

A porter twinkles and lands at the spot Anti Debby said we could park, Then,
dressed in black suits Bob and Mosey climb out of the porter,
followed by Mimzy in a liddle black dress they go over to where Anti Debby
is.
Mosey gives her a gentle hug, so he doesn't hurt her knees, then Bob Qat and
Mimzy gib herself gentle hugs n convey dere sorrow, n Mimzy says "Dis is a
sad dat but we are hear for yourself, to say good-bye to yer Grandmeowmie.
Haow iz yer knee Anti Debby? I see people arriving sew wee will jest go
over dere n sut wif da rest of thuh kitties n be very quiet.
We will see yoo later. Mosey kisses Anti Debby on the cheek and they go to
where the other kitties are meatloafing, and purring in respect.nod hello
and join them, and are very quiet for awhile..

Old April 12th 09, 06:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

In article ,
"Mosey =`^..^`=" wrote:

We looked in other places to find you. Ah, there you all are.

A porter twinkles and lands at the spot Anti Debby said we could park, Then,
dressed in black suits Bob and Mosey climb out of the porter,
followed by Mimzy in a liddle black dress they go over to where Anti Debby
is.
Mosey gives her a gentle hug, so he doesn't hurt her knees, then Bob Qat and
Mimzy gib herself gentle hugs n convey dere sorrow, n Mimzy says "Dis is a
sad dat but we are hear for yourself, to say good-bye to yer Grandmeowmie.
Haow iz yer knee Anti Debby? I see people arriving sew wee will jest go
over dere n sut wif da rest of thuh kitties n be very quiet.
We will see yoo later. Mosey kisses Anti Debby on the cheek and they go to
where the other kitties are meatloafing, and purring in respect.nod hello
and join them, and are very quiet for awhile..

[Amelia steps out of the teleporter pushing a trolley full of FluffyKitz
food. She is followed by Sammy and Ranger also pushing carts full of
food. Amelia arranges the food on serving tables, then all the kitties
go to hug Aunt Debby and give her purrs, then sit silently beside her.]
Old April 12th 09, 08:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =`^..^`=

"Mosey =`^..^`="

[...]

Amelia, [whispers] we will help yoo port awl diz bootiful fudz over tew
their
hoam wen thuh service is finished.
Mosey

Old April 12th 09, 09:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Amelia, [whispers] we will help yoo port awl diz bootiful fudz over tew
their
hoam wen thuh service is finished.
Mosey

Actually, the serving tables have teleporters built in and
preprogrammed. All we have to do is press this button here.

Amelia
Old April 12th 09, 10:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl P.[_2_]

Sammy arrived, and purrs his catdoelenses befur taking his playce an
purring.
Old April 12th 09, 10:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =`^..^`=

Amelia, [whispers] we will help yoo port awl diz bootiful fudz over tew
their
hoam wen thuh service is finished.
Mosey

Actually, the serving tables have teleporters built in and
preprogrammed. All we have to do is press this button here.

Amelia

Dat iz reely kewl

Mosey

Old April 13th 09, 05:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

eight cats file owt of da porter, all veri somber, Tiger approaches anti
debi anna gently leans on hr gud futz anna purrz qweetli, the others stand a
respektful distance while Tiger speakz.

Dearest anti Debi, owrzentire famili iz so veri sad for yourownsef, we
duzint haf wordz dat kan efin begin to tell you how we wish yourown heart to
heal butted we duz wantz yoursefta know we iz purring fur yourownsef anna
yourown famili, Tiger, goes with the others to sit qweetli anna be
respektful

Old April 13th 09, 05:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

[a 'porter twinkles,and a petite Persian steps out, and rubs Anti
Debby's ankles and purrs]

Anti Debby, my hooman an my ownseff is sorry to heer ov yur loss.

[she sits next to Tiger]

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"Whereof one can not speak, thereof one must be silent"
Ludwig Wittgenstein,1889-1951

4/13/2009 12:33:55 AM
Old April 13th 09, 05:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Trudi catches Sammy's eye anna scoots ofur ta make rum fur him ta sit nezt
to hersef.

Old April 13th 09, 06:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

[Sundance and Rebecca arrive through the 'porter.]

Anti Debbie, we iz furry sorree fur yurown loss. We hopez dat havvin alla
deze frendz heer will hew yoo git thru yurown greef.

[They settle into the meatloaf position of respect and start purring for the
Grandmeowmie.]

Rebecca