Pirate Cat Voyage Update #5

Old August 29th 03, 06:50 PM
Tanada

Default Pirate Cat Voyage Update #5

At Sea, near Cape Town, Afrika

Ahoy mateys and those awaiting our return,

I would have had this put out sooner, but the fat wench had scheduling
problems.

Last weekend we ran into something Adam called a tropical depression.
If that was a depression, I'd hate to see what a tropical anger is
like. We cats invoked the "no rain claws" and stayed below with the fat
wench and the blonde wench to take care of us. The fat wench hacks up
hairballs easily, and was soon getting rid of excess hair in the head.
She also refused to cook fish for us until we were out of the
depression. So now I think I know why they call it a depression.

We saw a wale on Monday and set "Plan Adam" into play. However, SOMEONE
warned Adam and not only did he escape, but he released all the hoomins
as well. They stopped the ships boat before we could launch it to go
after the wale and wouldn't let us go. Adam told us that hunting for
wale was not only wrong, but ellegal. We said that we weren't hunting
at all, just fishing like. He said that fishing for wale is also
ellegal. Hoomins have a lot of stuff that's ellegal. The fat wench
said that she would be willing to toss any miscreant (think she meant
us?) overboard if she caught them setting out after wales again. On the
off chance that she did mean us, we've tabled our wale fishing
ambitions.

Gem and the blonde wench tried to sneak up on deck last night. Someone
informed Paw Rob and he came up and caught them. he told the two of
them they could go up on deck alone ten years from now. Hoomins sure
make things hard for themselves. Why don't they just get neutered and
take care of all the complications. I don't know if I'll ever
understand, or want to understand, them.

Tonight we dock at Cape Town, South Afrika. The fat wench is going to
be locked below again, for her refusal to get my web site and my updates
on line in a timely fashion. The rest of us are going to ghost all over
Afrika and site see. We leave Afrika for Thailand on Monday. It will
be another long leg of the journey, but we hope to be in Thailand in two
weeks.

If any of you wish to go, and haven't arranged your doubles and ghosted
over here yet, now's the time to do so. Adam promises plenty of action
in the Pacific Ocean and lots of good fishies for meals. The fat wench
only moans when I mention more tropical depressions. Do you know that
hoomins can turn green? I think I have a lever on her now. Any time
she refuses to get my work on line, I'll start talking about tropical
depressions, and then let her know that the only way to get me to stop
talking about them is to get to work.

Yours in Fishes,

Cap'n Pine Cone esq.
Old August 29th 03, 11:25 PM
Brenda Watkins

"Tanada" wrote in message
[...]

Emily and I are really looking forward to having some Thai food. Meowmie
and Paw bring home Thai chicken for us sometimes, and boy, is it ever good.

Pirate Peabody

Old August 30th 03, 04:58 AM
Stacey

"Tanada" wrote in message

SNIP We saw a wale on Monday and set "Plan Adam" into play. However,
SOMEONE warned Adam and not only did he escape, but he released all the
hoomins as well. SNIP

Dear Cap'n,

I would watch Mr. bob closely if I were you. Has he been all cozy with Adam,
like helping him shave in the morning, sleeping on his head, etc.? The Dread
Pirate Bob can be mutinous at times when he feels he'll benefit.

Stacey (who is finding that the clones are coming into the living room and
ignoring the d*g)

Old August 30th 03, 05:58 AM
Marina

"Tanada" wrote
snip

Tonight we dock at Cape Town, South Afrika. The fat wench is going to
be locked below again, for her refusal to get my web site and my updates
on line in a timely fashion. The rest of us are going to ghost all over
Afrika and site see.

Don't tell Waffles, this is a surprise, but I am going to ghost over me and
her for a romantic adventure on the Nile, where another Queen (though much
inferior to my beautiful Waffles, as Cleo was only hoomin) broke the hearts
of men and slaves. We could also go and visit the Piramids and see the
paintings of cats as ghods. I only wish the hoomins would still remember
that we are superior beings to be worshipped, but no, we have to remind them
each and every day.

Now remember, don't tell Waffles, I want this to be a special surprise.

--
Frankie

Old September 3rd 03, 03:26 AM
Adam

If any of you wish to go, and haven't arranged your doubles and ghosted
over here yet, now's the time to do so. Adam promises plenty of action
in the Pacific Ocean and lots of good fishies for meals. The fat wench
only moans when I mention more tropical depressions. Do you know that
hoomins can turn green? I think I have a lever on her now. Any time
she refuses to get my work on line, I'll start talking about tropical
depressions, and then let her know that the only way to get me to stop
talking about them is to get to work.

Yours in Fishes,

Cap'n Pine Cone esq.

Emily and I are really looking forward to having some Thai food. Meowmie
and Paw bring home Thai chicken for us sometimes, and boy, is it ever

good.

Pirate Peabody

I like lots of food! I have to eat a lot, it's part of my job description.

Allegra, Chief Ballast

Old September 3rd 03, 07:38 PM
Tanada

Adam wrote:

Emily and I are really looking forward to having some Thai food. Meowmie
and Paw bring home Thai chicken for us sometimes, and boy, is it ever

good.

Pirate Peabody

I like lots of food! I have to eat a lot, it's part of my job description.

And you're doing such a good job too, Allegra. We don't have to worry
about going belly up as long as you're here.

Cap'n Pine Cone esq. admiringly
Old September 9th 03, 12:10 AM
Adam

I like lots of food! I have to eat a lot, it's part of my job
description.

And you're doing such a good job too, Allegra. We don't have to worry
about going belly up as long as you're here.

Cap'n Pine Cone esq. admiringly

If I put MY belly up, could someone rub it please?

Allegra, Chief Ballast

P.S. When and where is our next destination?
--
email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net

Old September 9th 03, 03:18 AM
Seanette Blaylock

"Adam" had some very interesting things to
say about Pirate Cat Voyage Update #5:

If I put MY belly up, could someone rub it please?
Allegra, Chief Ballast

My Mom gives great tummy rubs!

Felix, proud of how well trained his slave is

--
Seanette Blaylock
"You attribute perfect rationality to the whole of humanity, which has
Old September 9th 03, 04:14 AM
Tanada

Adam wrote:

If I put MY belly up, could someone rub it please?

Allegra, Chief Ballast

P.S. When and where is our next destination?
--
email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net

The blonde wench gives GOOD belly rubs. I'll send her on over. We
should be in Thailand by the next weekend. That would be the 20th,
according to the fat wench. I'm looking forward to meeting Vino, the
temple cats (although I hear they're snooty) and trying out this Thai
Chicken stuff. Then we go on to the next phase of our trip. Melbourne
Austrailia. That's where my dainty little cabin girl lives with her two
statue cats, Meowmies Mia and Flippy, and the evil Tiffany. We'll get
there, rescue her, sing to Dot Gercke, and party for a weekend. then
we'll sail to Woolagong, which is near Sydney and learn from the Pro,
himself. The great Mr. Smoggleberry will give us a lecture on b*st*rd
cat tricks. I can hardly wait.

Cap'n Pine Cone esq. who's wishing he had a scuba suit for the current
phase in underwater hunting
Old September 9th 03, 04:49 AM
Marina

"Tanada" wrote

Cap'n Pine Cone esq. who's wishing he had a scuba suit for the current
phase in underwater hunting

Oh, you've reached the wet part of the training now, I assume? Go, Nikki!

--
Marina