Ping ALL CATS and HUMANS

Old May 7th 12, 10:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default Ping ALL CATS and HUMANS

Diz iz Willow and iffin u wantz ur tribute to Unkle Serge to be in da
spezial book for hizown famiblee, pleaze send it in. We haz one frum modst
of u'ens but don’t want to leaf anycat or human out.

Old May 8th 12, 08:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Gramby" wrote in message
Diz iz Willow and iffin u wantz ur tribute to Unkle Serge to
be in da spezial book for hizown famiblee, pleaze send it in.
We haz one frum modst of u'ens but don't want to leaf anycat
or human out.

Purrleeez emklood sum in catchat.
I yam shur dat Unka Serge towld hiz famblee dat we yuzt it,
urr attid leeezt wunct sed 'Fangu" at dem.
Fangu Antee Gramby.
Pit2nya

Old May 8th 12, 04:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Unka Serge was a furry impurrurtant part of da catmunity. Wile weze
didnt know him az well as sum, hiz presence heer waz unique an special.

Weze will surely miss da nitely newz reportz frum da Two Sisfurz. Weze
will be finkin ov dem an hope dat dey are well. Weze will be finkin of
Unka Serge at da RB, wif hiz beloved M. Anais to keep him kompany til
weze all reunited in da RPCC at da bridj.

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake an Anti Julie

Old May 8th 12, 06:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

there are a few in meowchat and eben dough some try, for the sake of those
who have never heard meowchat, words slip out effery now and den.

Old May 8th 12, 07:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_5_]

"Gramby" wrote in message
Diz iz Willow and iffin u wantz ur tribute to Unkle Serge to
be in da spezial book for hizown famiblee, pleaze send it in.
We haz one frum modst of u'ens but don't want to leaf anycat
or human out.
Purrleeez emklood sum in catchat.
I yam shur dat Unka Serge towld hiz famblee dat we yuzt it,
urr attid leeezt wunct sed 'Fangu" at dem.
Fangu Antee Gramby.
Pit2nya

ai ugrei wif Pit2nya , pweez inklood sum en catchat.
Fank yew sew mutch, Aunti Gramby
Weh awl lufs yew. wen ai sai AWL, ai erm weh meen da HOLE Community
Mosey n Aunti Kyla
Old May 8th 12, 07:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

As I said, some will be in meowchat but, It is for Serge's brother and
cousin. The brother is older and no sense making him struggle. The point
of this is to let them see how important Serge was to the people here. In
time you can all see how it worked. Kyla if you want to do this differently
for yourself, I still have all the posts and would gladly send them to you.

Old May 8th 12, 08:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On May 7, 10:41*pm, "Gramby" wrote:
Diz iz Willow and iffin u wantz ur tribute to Unkle Serge to be in da
spezial book for hizown famiblee, pleaze send it in. *We haz one frum modst
of u'ens but don’t want to leaf anycat or human out.

Cood yu purrlease add dis twibute?

We is soso gwad dat we knowed Unka Serge. He was a fine, hoomerus
hoomin with mutch compashun.
We dussnt know how Bast wurks owt whu to gather to her side n we
neffur will, but we can onny say dat she pickz thu bestest wuns furst.
Gordon Kittiez, so sad.

God bless you Serge, it was good to know you.

Bess.

Old May 9th 12, 12:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Mon, 7 May 2012 16:41:53 -0500, "Gramby"
wrote:

Diz iz Willow and iffin u wantz ur tribute to Unkle Serge to be in da
spezial book for hizown famiblee, pleaze send it in. We haz one frum modst
of u'ens but don’t want to leaf anycat or human out.

I can't attempt meowchat for this. His death hit me hard; I already
bought a Kissamouse gift and I had just talked to him on the phone a
week before his hospitalization.
I will always remember the love he had for his cat family.
John
Old May 9th 12, 12:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

This was nice John, for this one time, it is best not to have meowchat.
Thank you.

wrote:

Diz iz Willow and iffin u wantz ur tribute to Unkle Serge to be in da
spezial book for hizown famiblee, pleaze send it in. We haz one frum modst
of u'ens but don’t want to leaf anycat or human out.

I can't attempt meowchat for this. His death hit me hard; I already
bought a Kissamouse gift and I had just talked to him on the phone a
week before his hospitalization.
I will always remember the love he had for his cat family.
John

Oh, my! H1N1 from humans to cats. jmc Cat health & behaviour 12 November 13th 09 04:44 AM
Humans, places, cats + other pets A-D David Stevenson Cat community 20 February 10th 07 10:31 PM
Declaw the Humans, not the cats LemonPops via CatKB.com Cat health & behaviour 11 April 20th 05 06:35 AM
How Cats view Humans Josh Cats - misc 2 October 30th 04 06:33 PM
Humans, places, cats + other pets O-Z Stacey Cat health & behaviour 10 February 20th 04 01:37 AM