When iz nuff, e-nuff

Old July 13th 08, 11:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Default When iz nuff, e-nuff

Hihi folks, this is O T Mahoney and I got a complaint. There first was
three of these hummingbirdies, then there was ten of them, and now there is
about 25. They don't do nothing but eat and fly around, land in another
spot and eat again.

Da Gramby makes food for them, it is jus water that is sweet and is good but
NOT FOR ALL DAY. The birdies are driving Piglet and Willow crazy and I must
fess up that I would like to chase them.

Does anycat know how to get rid of them?

Hello, this is gramby and yes, the cats hate the birds, more I think want to
chase them. I have to fill the feeders twice a day, there are four of them.
Piglet and Willow fuss a bit but Mr. O T chatters at them but, after
figuring noise is all he can do, they don't run away anymore.

Old July 13th 08, 11:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Granby" wrote in message
Hihi folks, this is O T Mahoney and I got a complaint. There first was
three of these hummingbirdies, then there was ten of them, and now there
is about 25. They don't do nothing but eat and fly around, land in
another spot and eat again.

Da Gramby makes food for them, it is jus water that is sweet and is good
but NOT FOR ALL DAY. The birdies are driving Piglet and Willow crazy and
I must fess up that I would like to chase them.

Does anycat know how to get rid of them?

Hello, this is gramby and yes, the cats hate the birds, more I think want
to chase them. I have to fill the feeders twice a day, there are four of
them. Piglet and Willow fuss a bit but Mr. O T chatters at them but,
after figuring noise is all he can do, they don't run away anymore.

Wow, Mr. OT, you've got a problem. The fat wench doesn't feed the buzzy
birds, as there are large plants with orange horn flowers that the buzzy
birds prefer. They visit the kitty gaol on occasion to pick on us. Sonya
tries to catch them, but the rest of us just leaves. Those little monsters
are MEAN and attack. They hurt when they poke us too. So some of us just
stay in the kitchen and chatter at them, but that only makes the fat wench
laugh. Can you talk da Granby out of feeding them? Maybe they'd pack their
birdie bags and leave then.

The fat wench says that the buzzy birds on this side of the country are all
the same type and there are a lot of different types on the other side of
the country and in the south. I don't know if there are buzzy birdies in
Burope and Awestralia and New Zeelan. Maybe the other masters around the
world can answer that.

Cap'n Pine Cone esq. glad there are no buzzy birdies at sea

Old July 13th 08, 11:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Folks tell Gramby there are two kinds here but we don't care, we just don't
like them. NO, she can't be talked out of feeding them. O T glaring at
Gramby and knowing he is right.
"tanadashoes" wrote in message
m...