Purrs needed for Basho

Old June 1st 09, 09:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Default Purrs needed for Basho

Basho went back for bloodwork and it's not good. TED said she does not
expect him to make it to x-mas.
We're devastated, but determined to make sure he's comfortable and happy
for as long as possible.
Quick question for those with CRF experience, would it be good for him
to increase the sub-Q therapy to twice a day?

Thanks.

Victor, devastated by the news.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old June 2nd 09, 12:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Purrs for Basho, and for you!

--

Joy

No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of
masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch. - Leo Dworken

Old June 2nd 09, 12:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_2_]

"Victor Martinez"
Basho went back for bloodwork and it's not good. TED said she does not
expect him to make it to x-mas.
We're devastated, but determined to make sure he's comfortable and happy
for as long as possible.
Quick question for those with CRF experience, would it be good for him to
increase the sub-Q therapy to twice a day?

Thanks.

Victor, devastated by the news.

Victor, I am so sorry to hear about Basho. We had a kitty, Big Bart that we
gave sub-Q fluids twice a day and it bought him a little more time, but it
made him feel miserable and it was hard on us as well. I'd call TED to ask,
just to make sure, but IMO, I don't think twice a day will cure Basho. I
think the process will make him more miserable and if he's not going to make
it, his last days should be filled with the happiness, love and comfort you
give him, instead of pain.
((((((Victor and Basho)))))))
I wish there was something I could do for you
Purraying is the best I can do.
Love
Kyla

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old June 2nd 09, 03:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Victor Martinez wrote:
Basho went back for bloodwork and it's not good. TED said she does not
expect him to make it to x-mas.
We're devastated, but determined to make sure he's comfortable and happy
for as long as possible.
Quick question for those with CRF experience, would it be good for him
to increase the sub-Q therapy to twice a day?

Thanks.

Victor, devastated by the news.

Oh, Victor, I'm so sorry. Lots of purrs on the way for all of you who
will have a difficult time ahead of you.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.
Old June 2nd 09, 06:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

"Victor Martinez" wrote:

Basho went back for bloodwork and it's not good. TED said she does not
expect him to make it to x-mas.
We're devastated, but determined to make sure he's comfortable and happy
for as long as possible.
Quick question for those with CRF experience, would it be good for him to
increase the sub-Q therapy to twice a day?

Thanks.

Victor, devastated by the news.

I'm so sorry, Victor. That is devastating.

I've never given subq's twice a day, you might want to ask your vet first.
I don't know if it would hurt him, but I also don't know if it will do
much good, either.

Purrs that you can keep him comfortable so he can enjoy what time he has
remaining.

--
Joyce ^..^

Old June 2nd 09, 07:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Basho went back for bloodwork and it's not good. TED said she does not
expect him to make it to x-mas.
We're devastated, but determined to make sure he's comfortable and happy
for as long as possible.
Quick question for those with CRF experience, would it be good for him to
increase the sub-Q therapy to twice a day?

Thanks.

Victor, devastated by the news.

I'm so sorry Victor. Basho is an adorable kitty and one of the many heart
kitties in this group. Purrs for you all and for Basho to have the best
quality of life for whatever time he has left.

Pam S. grieving for you all

Old June 2nd 09, 09:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
wafflycat[_2_]

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Basho went back for bloodwork and it's not good. TED said she does not
expect him to make it to x-mas.
We're devastated, but determined to make sure he's comfortable and happy
for as long as possible.
Quick question for those with CRF experience, would it be good for him to
increase the sub-Q therapy to twice a day?

Thanks.

Victor, devastated by the news.

Many purrs heading to Basho

Old June 2nd 09, 03:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
bigboy

On Jun 2, 4:35*am, "wafflycat"
wrote:
"Victor Martinez" wrote in message

Basho went back for bloodwork and it's not good. TED said she does not
expect him to make it to x-mas.
We're devastated, but determined to make sure he's comfortable and happy
for as long as possible.
Quick question for those with CRF experience, would it be good for him to
increase the sub-Q therapy to twice a day?

Thanks.

Victor, devastated by the news.

Many purrs heading to Basho

Many purrs and prayers for Basho - May God heal your little one.

Please, if you have not read felinecrf.com, it has many tips for you.

BigBoy, Princess, Mr. Boots, Ms. Tigger, Sugar and Spice, Ms. Blue
Belle and Cheddar.
Old June 2nd 09, 03:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Basho went back for bloodwork and it's not good. TED said she does not
expect him to make it to x-mas.
We're devastated, but determined to make sure he's comfortable and happy
for as long as possible.
Quick question for those with CRF experience, would it be good for him to
increase the sub-Q therapy to twice a day?

Thanks.

Victor, devastated by the news.

Oh Victor-- I am so very sorry. Basho is such a dear, sweet, lovely little
fellow. I have CRF experience of course, but I couldn't tell you about
Basho, I'm not a vet. The vet would be the one to tell you.

Purrs for you and Tom and sweet Basho.

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old June 2nd 09, 05:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

Purrs and prayers for sweet Basho!

Lily & her mama

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Basho went back for bloodwork and it's not good. TED said she does not
expect him to make it to x-mas.
We're devastated, but determined to make sure he's comfortable and happy
for as long as possible.
Quick question for those with CRF experience, would it be good for him to
increase the sub-Q therapy to twice a day?

Thanks.

Victor, devastated by the news.

--
Victor M. Martinez