RIP Caramon, Snooch forever!!

Old August 14th 09, 09:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MadMichael

Default RIP Caramon, Snooch forever!!

http://twolumps.net/d/20090814.html

--
MadMichael
"No, I never vote, it just encourages 'em..." -- Jack Paar, RIP
Old August 14th 09, 10:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

MadMichael wrote:

http://twolumps.net/d/20090814.html

Aww, that's sad. I'm glad she's going to continue with the comic,
though. I would miss them if she discontinued it, and having a
new cat in place of Snooch would be Just Wrong.

I have to say, though, that the first picture of Caramon on that
page (with him standing next to the sink with the running water),
his facial expression is almost exactly like the squinty-eyed
glowering of Ebenezer, not Snooch!

Joyce

--
Loneliness is comforted by the closeness and touch of fur to fur,
skin to skin, or -- skin to fur.

Old August 14th 09, 03:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

MadMichael wrote:
http://twolumps.net/d/20090814.html

Oh man, this sucks.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old August 14th 09, 06:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
BfloPolska

On Aug 14, 4:18*am, MadMichael wrote:
http://twolumps.net/d/20090814.html

--
MadMichael
"No, I never vote, it just encourages 'em..." -- Jack Paar, RIP
[for *e-mail, replace 'invalid' with 'net']

Sweet kitty...rest in peace dear Caramon, and look over your two-legs
who fondly and sadly miss you.

Blessed be,
Baha
Old August 15th 09, 01:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_2_]

"BfloPolska"
http://twolumps.net/d/20090814.html

--
MadMichael
"No, I never vote, it just encourages 'em..." -- Jack Paar, RIP
[for e-mail, replace 'invalid' with 'net']

Sweet kitty...rest in peace dear Caramon, and look over your two-legs
who fondly and sadly miss you.

Blessed be,
Baha

I am so sorry for your loss
Love
Kyla

Old August 15th 09, 02:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief[_2_]

On Aug 14, 1:18*am, MadMichael wrote:
http://twolumps.net/d/20090814.html

--
MadMichael
"No, I never vote, it just encourages 'em..." -- Jack Paar, RIP
[for *e-mail, replace 'invalid' with 'net']

My BF woke me up at 2 am to let me know this. I didn't believe it
until i read the comic.

May Caramon have a safe trip across the bridge.

Kristi
Old August 15th 09, 06:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

MadMichael wrote:
http://twolumps.net/d/20090814.html

That's so sad, but continuing the Snooch character is a wonderful
tribute to Caramon.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

May it live forever [B&TW] Yowie Cat anecdotes 13 November 7th 07 08:50 PM
Ebenezer and Snooch meet Cthulhu John F. Eldredge Cat anecdotes 25 August 26th 06 10:35 AM
Forever home Bridget Cat anecdotes 6 May 15th 06 06:44 PM
Snooch is such a cutie Victor Martinez Cat anecdotes 1 February 7th 06 04:02 AM
Another kitten gone forever Skippy Cat anecdotes 30 October 28th 04 10:18 PM