IBen needs your help

Old April 23rd 06, 12:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.misc

Default IBen needs your help

I am trying my hardest to get Ben to understand that Intact males have
a higher chance of getting testicle/prostate cancer then neuter males!

Why dont you get it Ben?!?

Please someone tell this jerk I'm not making this up.ben.......call a
vet and ask yourself!

Neutering eliminates testicular cancer and decreases the incidence of
prostate disease. Just like spaying a female eliminates the
possibility of uterine or ovarian cancer and greatly reduces the
incidence of breast cancer, particularly when your pet is spayed before

her first heat.

Ben's been trashing me all over this site saying that I am making this
up, dont know what I am talking about and hates "nutz" (his word for
testiculars)

Sherri