I tole mine Paw...

Old November 18th 19, 05:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Benni Kitten

Default I tole mine Paw...

When mine Forever Hoomins adopted me from da shelter, I telled dem dat I
was 3 years old. Mine Paw din't believe dat, since I'z so tiny and so
playful. Dis weekend I had to go see TED, and TED also said dat I was
about 3.

Mebbe next time I tell mine Paw somefing him will lissen. Maybe. But
probably not.

Benni
Old December 9th 19, 02:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_3_]

On Monday, November 18, 2019 at 11:18:27 AM UTC-5, Benni Kitten wrote:
When mine Forever Hoomins adopted me from da shelter, I telled dem dat I
was 3 years old. Mine Paw din't believe dat, since I'z so tiny and so
playful. Dis weekend I had to go see TED, and TED also said dat I was
about 3.

Mebbe next time I tell mine Paw somefing him will lissen. Maybe. But
probably not.

Benni

It is furry hard to konvinse hooomans ob ennyfing. I was telling mine Uncle Bill dat little Samantha Dog and me see are Mommy, all da kitties, and da Bear and they seigh two tell him hi and dat deigh lub himseff but I don't fink he unnerstands. He just cries a liddle. don't wanna mak hisseff cry.

--
Squeaktoy, for her Hous
Old December 9th 19, 02:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Benni Kitten

Will in New Haven wrote:
On Monday, November 18, 2019 at 11:18:27 AM UTC-5, Benni Kitten wrote:
When mine Forever Hoomins adopted me from da shelter, I telled dem dat I
was 3 years old. Mine Paw din't believe dat, since I'z so tiny and so
playful. Dis weekend I had to go see TED, and TED also said dat I was
about 3.

Mebbe next time I tell mine Paw somefing him will lissen. Maybe. But
probably not.

Benni

It is furry hard to konvinse hooomans ob ennyfing. I was telling mine Uncle Bill dat little Samantha Dog and me see are Mommy, all da kitties, and da Bear and they seigh two tell him hi and dat deigh lub himseff but I don't fink he unnerstands. He just cries a liddle. don't wanna mak hisseff cry.

Hoomins are indeed hard to unnderstan. I'z sending purrs fur your Unka Bill.

Benni

its dat time of year agin... der iza grey kittee whut iz tryinta mofe onto mine patio, I iz so veri tired of hafinta defind mine patio, Tiger, disgruntled, Stormmee Cat community 20 March 1st 09 11:21 AM
mine new toy Stormmee Cat community 8 October 26th 07 06:32 AM
Hay! Mine offise! She mooved mine offise! FurrsomeThreesome Cat community 1 October 4th 06 02:08 PM
Mine MEAN, MEAN Paw! Harri Cat community 7 May 4th 05 12:26 PM