Mine day ob beauty

Old April 11th 10, 02:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

Default Mine day ob beauty

Meow,

Mine well-trayned hooman catered to mineownseff
today. He cleaned min eers, baffed me and gafe me
a bow-dry wif da growlmonster, den combed mine
bootiful, floor-lengf furz!

I patted himself on da hed fur dis!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

4/10/2010 9:01:40 PM
Old April 11th 10, 02:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 10, 9:03*pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
Meow,

* * * * Mine well-trayned hooman catered to mineownseff
today. He cleaned min eers, baffed me and gafe me
a bow-dry wif da growlmonster, den combed mine
bootiful, floor-lengf furz!

Da furry wap ub lugzury, as yoo deserff.

* * * * I patted himself on da hed fur dis!

Yoo ar gwashus as well.

--
Maggy May
Old April 11th 10, 02:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

I NEFFUR hadded da spa ter-eatmint, chust Beauty likkink me.
Spring

Old April 11th 10, 11:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

mine deerizt wife kittee i sure iz glad yourown hoomin duz what ursuf
wantz... why you wantzit iz beyond mine brain grade but u sure duz luke
nize, Tiger
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
. ..
Meow,

Mine well-trayned hooman catered to mineownseff
today. He cleaned min eers, baffed me and gafe me
a bow-dry wif da growlmonster, den combed mine
bootiful, floor-lengf furz!

I patted himself on da hed fur dis!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

4/10/2010 9:01:40 PM

Old April 11th 10, 03:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

On Sat, 10 Apr 2010 21:03:27 -0400, Mme. Anaïs ^..^'s busy little fingers
typed:

Meow,

Mine well-trayned hooman catered to mineownseff
today. He cleaned min eers, baffed me and gafe me a bow-dry wif da
growlmonster, den combed mine bootiful, floor-lengf furz!

I patted himself on da hed fur dis!

Fur duz rekwire care, duzn't it. Good job in training yor hooman
so well.

--
Regards,
Fred
Old April 11th 10, 08:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Lukky yoo...I nebber gettd dat dun..jest gitted mine naylez trymmd.
Mosey

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^"

Old April 11th 10, 08:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Sat, 10 Apr 2010 18:40:57 -0700, John Ross Mc
Master's nimble, little paws typed:

I NEFFUR hadded da spa ter-eatmint, chust Beauty likkink me.
Spring

Yoo needs to send yur hooman to boot-camp!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

4/11/2010 3:34:44 PM
Old April 12th 10, 05:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Apr 10, 7:03*pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
Meow,

* * * * Mine well-trayned hooman catered to mineownseff
today. He cleaned min eers, baffed me and gafe me
a bow-dry wif da growlmonster, den combed mine
bootiful, floor-lengf furz!

* * * * I patted himself on da hed fur dis!
--
Purrs,

* * * * Mme. Anaïs

* * * * * * * * “I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul.”
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

* * * * 4/10/2010 9:01:40 PM

Seems wike myoochooly gwayshus hausholed memfurs. Furry nise!
MeOwy
Old April 13th 10, 10:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Sownz like Unka Serge iz takin gudgud kare uv yurownself. He dezerved dat
pat on da hed. My hoomin haz bin pritty gud, but not gud enuf fur me to sit
in herown lap so I haz juss bin walkin across her lap, bak an forf.

Rebecca

. ..

Old April 13th 10, 06:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

"Mme. Ana s ^..^" wrote in messagenews:19zznh7j4pxk7$..1d217k0oh2ogv$.dlg@40t ude.net...

Meow,

Mine well-trayned hooman catered to mineownseff
today. He cleaned min eers, baffed me and gafe me
a bow-dry wif da growlmonster, den combed mine
bootiful, floor-lengf furz!

I patted himself on da hed fur dis!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Ana s

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

4/10/2010 9:01:40 PM- Hide quoted text -

Datz a gud weigh ob keeping da lion ob catnhyoominacayshun opin,
Webecca.
Meowy

its dat time of year agin... der iza grey kittee whut iz tryinta mofe onto mine patio, I iz so veri tired of hafinta defind mine patio, Tiger, disgruntled, Stormmee Cat community 20 March 1st 09 11:21 AM
Beauty and Cinder Granby Cat community 1 February 12th 08 05:51 PM
Beauty, Cinder! Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_] Cat community 6 March 17th 07 01:24 AM