Feline leukemia vaccine??

Old July 6th 03, 03:32 AM
Cheryl

Laura R. ) wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ah, you're *that* Laura. I shoulda known.

Old July 6th 03, 04:11 AM
Cheryl

Laura R. wrote:
circa Sun, 06 Jul 2003 02:46:42 GMT, in rec.pets.cats.health+behav,
Laura R. ) said,

Nope, I just don't like you.

Oh, hell, screw it. I don't have the bile to maintain this grudge.

I sure laughed reading the bile you had to write the last two replies.
You're an angry woman, Laura. You can go ahead and win this (it sure
seems important to you), I really don't care. I only meant to clarify
about FeLV vaccinations since I do have to deal with it firsthand.

apologize if your intent truly was not to "correct".

Laura

--
Cheryl

Old July 6th 03, 05:46 AM
Cheryl

Laura R. wrote:
circa Sat, 5 Jul 2003 23:11:43 -0400, in rec.pets.cats.health+behav,
Cheryl ) said,
Nope, I just don't like you.

Oh, hell, screw it. I don't have the bile to maintain this grudge.

I sure laughed reading the bile you had to write the last two
replies. You're an angry woman, Laura. You can go ahead and win
this (it sure seems important to you), I really don't care. I only
meant to clarify about FeLV vaccinations since I do have to deal
with it firsthand.

You have a hard time recognizing an apology, don't you, Cheryl?

No, but I have to admit I do sit here wide-eyed reading your
melt-downs sometimes.

Good
lord, I'm not trying to "win" anything. I was **apologizing**. I
think you're the angry one here.

Well, I tried.

Apology accepted.

Laura

--
Cheryl

Old July 6th 03, 03:26 PM
*~*SooZy*~*

"Rita" wrote in message
Thanks for all the replies. I've made a copy of the site Laura suggested
I read to bring with me to the vet. I am going to make sure he does
vary the vaccine site and also have the vaccines each done at different
times. Whiskers is going to hate me. All she has to see me doing is
touch her carrying case and she runs.

Rita

I have my carriers in my spare room on the bed beside my pc, with the
carrier doors off, both my cats sleep in them when they are in here with
me...... so when we go to the vet or out visiting its easy, they are seconds
bed to them. My old cat was a nightmare because the carrier only came out
when it was off to the vets!

Old July 6th 03, 04:02 PM
Rita

That would be great if Whisk would do that. She'll rub and sniff at it,
but if I just so much as put a finger on it, she's off.

Rita in Connecticut