The Holidays are for cats too!!

Old November 7th 05, 07:10 PM
Julie Cook

Default The Holidays are for cats too!!

My big brofurs and sisfurs told me so. They said every year lots of our
feline friends all over the world share cards and sometimes fur and
shiney things that fall out of envelopes and once in a while even
somefin to eat! They said both Meowmy and Paw get excited every day when
the mailman comes and they open each envelope and take out the cards and
they show us too. Sam said last year was the first year he's ever had
somefin this exciting come to his life. I wasn't living here at that
time but I'm looking forward to all the cards that will come.

But last night Meowmy was working on the exchange list and tisking and
sighing and saying she hasn't heard from a lot of the regulars and
almost none of the new people. So I'm writing to remind you to purrr
very hard to get the idea across to your Meowmy and Paw to join the
exchange list because I know all of the kitties on rpca would like to
get cards from their friends.

Your friend,
Barnabus

PS From The Hooman: If you want to participate and haven't already done
so please send your address to: GADragonfly at backspacex11comcast dot
net. -julie

Old November 7th 05, 07:25 PM
Dan M

PS From The Hooman: If you want to participate and haven't already done
so please send your address to: GADragonfly at backspacex11comcast dot
net. -julie

And from one who has participated in the list for the last several years,
it is loads of fun. There's nothing quite like getting cards from other
cat-lovers from all over the world.

Dan
Old November 7th 05, 09:43 PM
kilikini

"Julie Cook" wrote in message
[...]

I tried to e-mail you, but it bounced. Count me in, just tell me what to
do!

kilikini at tampabay dot rr dot com

kili

Old November 8th 05, 01:07 AM
meee

I think i gave you my address...i haven't found any 'cat' cards, but i've
found some nice aussie landscapes. I'll be sending them off in dribs and
drabs as i can afford the postage.

--
There are many intelligent species in the Universe. They are all owned by
cats.

Anonymous

One cat just leads to another. -Ernest Hemingway

"kilikini" wrote in message
. ..