On the beach

Old January 3rd 11, 02:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default On the beach

Hai Trudi,

The doggies is mad. All that snow monswters turned to wadder monsters!

Hai Willow! Wez looking like twins!

(Daisy-chan flips over on her back in the warm sand with a happy purr
dreaming of getting a ride in the catacopter).

Daisy-chan the Mgnifiscent!

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
hi der, i iz still soakin upda warm, yesterda it wuz beri warm at owrz
itti bitti kumpurtmint, but today itz kowlde agin, trudi
"cshenk" wrote in message
"Harri Roadcat" wrote
cshenk wrote:

Iz bold kittah. Iz just asked Orion out to da parti. Iz waitin to see
iffin he akcepts. Iffin he duz, kin Hari anna you come gif us a fun
ride to dat beach? Den, one uf the kittahs can show mai self how to
work dat teleporter? I kin see the green fur 'go' annna red fur 'stop'
but not sure yet on how to use dem other dials. Iffin you'ze busy, I
bet Orion knows how anna kin pick me up anna show mai self how dem
workz?

(Daisy-chan, quietly sashays off to await if Orion is up to a bold lady
with snow white fur, deep green eyes, and a desire to enjoy the company
of his magnificent whootness, accepts).

I will be glad to pick you up if you wantz (an if you likez exciting
rides), but if you want to 'port over all you gotz to do is get in the
'porter, think about where you want to go, and press da green button.

Hai Hari! I bets Orion's meowmie is shutted dat computer off anna he not
seen my invite yets.

Iz stepping in dat telecatporter now an left a note fur Orion if he shows
up here.

:Blink and woosh: Out steps a white kitty with green eyes carrying a pink
backpack. Her paws gently kneed the dark warm sand then she eyes about
the fellow friends and selects a spot next to Trudi and gently glides in.

Hai Trudi and all! Wez STILL got snowmonsters but dey should melt
tomorrow. Hari, kin I have a ride later? Iz lov a ride! Iz even know
where i wanna go look if dats ok? Tonight, at midnight, all the shopping
stores open at the ginza in Sasebo Japan.

Old January 3rd 11, 06:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

i iz not sure if harri will takez ursef on diz abenshhure butted she will,
so be readee, when her iz inna mood ta fly her duz itsef inna spektalur
fashun, didja know harri usta lif wif usses? trudi

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
hi der, i iz still soakin upda warm, yesterda it wuz beri warm at owrz
itti bitti kumpurtmint, but today itz kowlde agin, trudi

Old January 3rd 11, 06:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Trudi mayfbe dat shud be spooktacular fashinz. Willow remembering the
details of O T's flight with Harri.

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
hi der, i iz still soakin upda warm, yesterda it wuz beri warm at owrz
itti bitti kumpurtmint, but today itz kowlde agin, trudi

Old January 3rd 11, 06:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

gud purnt, trudi

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
hi der, i iz still soakin upda warm, yesterda it wuz beri warm at owrz
itti bitti kumpurtmint, but today itz kowlde agin, trudi

Old January 4th 11, 04:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

"Storrmmee" wrote

i iz not sure if harri will takez ursef on diz abenshhure butted she will,
so be readee, when her iz inna mood ta fly her duz itsef inna spektalur
fashun, didja know harri usta lif wif usses? trudi

Sorri Trudi! I haz to Teleport back home NOW!

Meowmie jus came back frum dey nice vet ones (not 'TED'). Aunti Mabel
besides being deaf and wif heart wormies, has cateracts, lyme, anna mebby
bladder cancer. Mebby other cancer. I don unnerstand 'cancer' but Iz knowz
is not gud.

Wez not know but Iz going home now.

Daisy-chan waves briefly then makes a flying leap to the teleporter for her
only real home where they need her.

Old January 4th 11, 04:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Mon, 03 Jan 2011 21:16:08 -0600, Storrmmee wrote:

owrsefz willz purr fur yourown famblee, trudi, sad for herow furnd

All of my house will join in purring for Daisy-chan's human family as
well.

Amelia

Old January 5th 11, 07:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

ai m sew sawry tew heer ubaowt Aunti Mabel , Daisy-chan ai putted hur
pixshure up
on da pooter n gab huurself uh healing nosepoink yeUP,
Gnow, awl uff usses r gunna purr fur herownself, n yer hoominz fur tayking
sutch gud luffink kare uff hur.
Luvz
Mosey, MeOwy PookyKat, Pipps, n Sqweex
pppppppprrrrrrrrrrt PUUUUUUUUUUUURRS