Sqweex RB

Old October 2nd 16, 05:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Sqweex RB

Mai clowdermate Sqweex wint tu Rainbow Bridge January 13 2016
Hur wuz 12 yeerz old n hur had uh hart attack wen hur wint tu eet
weh awl miz hur but hur stopz bai frum tyme tu tyme tu vizit wif usses frum RB yeUP
Owr hoomins styl miz Sqweex n hur vizits dem ulso
Lufs,
Mosey

Old October 4th 16, 09:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Mai clowdermate Sqweex wint tu Rainbow Bridge January 13 2016
Hur wuz 12 yeerz old n hur had uh hart attack wen hur wint tu eet
weh awl miz hur but hur stopz bai frum tyme tu tyme tu vizit wif
usses frum RB yeUP Owr hoomins styl miz Sqweex n hur vizits dem ulso
Lufs,
Mosey

Sad nod, had Sqweex already. List to date:

2016

OEJ, House of Asher/Grass
Trudi, House of Asher/Grass
Piglett, House of Barnes
Matilda Marie, House of Batson
Sapphire Samarai, House of Buzard
Caspar, House of Claudette
Dipper, Huse of Claudette
Angel, House of Condon
Lady Jane Grey, House of David
Tony, House of Dowden
Merry, House of Dunn
Mia, house of Gary
Marmy, House of Gilliat
Chester, House of Mahoney
BriarRose, House of McIntyre
Chicory Clair, House of McIntyre
Heather, House of MyIntyre
Petunia, House of McIntyre
Violet, House of Mcintyre
Willow, House of McIntyre
Anadriel, House of Miller
Ghost, House of Miller
Pepper, House of Miller
Un-named kittens, House of Miller
Joey, House of Owens
Melissa, House of Patterson
Peanut, House of Rankin
Wicca, House of Rennie
Quattro, House of Rennie
Secret, House of Rennie
Spook aka Kitty, House of Rita
Jacob Joseph (Herbie), House of Stott
Sara, House of Sheldon
Chance, House of Stapley
Ignatious, House of Turner
Keylala, House of Turner
Squeex, House of Waterman
Moon, House of Weinberger
Tuscan (Toosie), House of Wikler-Cook

Eulogies for Mia and Sara from Daisy-chan

Old October 4th 16, 09:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

I believe Chester was house of Asher-Grass. The only house of Mahoney
kitty for 2016 was Harri Roadcat.

Old October 5th 16, 01:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mishi[_2_]

On Sunday, October 2, 2016 at 12:52:40 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Mai clowdermate Sqweex wint tu Rainbow Bridge January 13 2016
Hur wuz 12 yeerz old n hur had uh hart attack wen hur wint tu eet
weh awl miz hur but hur stopz bai frum tyme tu tyme tu vizit wif usses frum RB yeUP
Owr hoomins styl miz Sqweex n hur vizits dem ulso
Lufs,
Mosey

Can I adds some more babies that went to the Bridge this year? All are House of Stott:
Bernice
Gizmo
Lola
Isaac
Silver
Groucho
Grace
Bert
Thank you,
Mishi - broken hearted.
Old October 6th 16, 01:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Mishi wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Bernice
Gizmo
Lola
Isaac
Silver
Groucho
Grace
Bert
Thank you,
Mishi - broken hearted

Added. Why so many?

Old October 6th 16, 03:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mishi[_2_]

On Sunday, October 2, 2016 at 12:52:40 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Mai clowdermate Sqweex wint tu Rainbow Bridge January 13 2016
Hur wuz 12 yeerz old n hur had uh hart attack wen hur wint tu eet
weh awl miz hur but hur stopz bai frum tyme tu tyme tu vizit wif usses frum RB yeUP
Owr hoomins styl miz Sqweex n hur vizits dem ulso
Lufs,
Mosey

Age and illness - there seems to be cardiac issues in my cats lineage, as most of them are related. Bert was my daughter's cat, and he apparently had a heart attack. My oldest cat is 16, and the youngest is 5.
Old October 6th 16, 06:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Mishi wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Age and illness - there seems to be cardiac issues in my cats
lineage, as most of them are related. Bert was my daughter's cat, and
he apparently had a heart attack. My oldest cat is 16, and the
youngest is 5.

Nods, it happpens. Most years I see one or 2 so wondered if there was
a fire or something horrible like that and they didnt make it out. We
had that happen to one of us some years back. It was so sad to hear
their names read when the Jellicle time came.

Old October 7th 16, 12:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Sunday, October 2, 2016 at 11:52:40 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Mai clowdermate Sqweex wint tu Rainbow Bridge January 13 2016
Hur wuz 12 yeerz old n hur had uh hart attack wen hur wint tu eet
weh awl miz hur but hur stopz bai frum tyme tu tyme tu vizit wif usses frum RB yeUP
Owr hoomins styl miz Sqweex n hur vizits dem ulso
Lufs,
Mosey

Unfortunately I have to report a couple of additions.

Houdini, house of Barnes.

Jessie James, house of Mahoney (my brother's dog)