Buffy next to me (pic)

Old June 23rd 15, 08:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Buffy next to me (pic)

Buffy loves sitting on the computer chair next to me.

I finally managed to snag a picture of her sitting there. She has such
a pretty face!

http://i59.tinypic.com/34tbn1k.jpg

Jill

Old June 24th 15, 12:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

On Tue, 23 Jun 2015 15:05:19 -0400, jmcquown wrote:
Buffy loves sitting on the computer chair next to me.

I finally managed to snag a picture of her sitting there. She has such
a pretty face!

http://i59.tinypic.com/34tbn1k.jpg

OMG, she has a Holstein nose!
Old June 24th 15, 12:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 6/23/2015 7:21 PM, Takayuki wrote:
On Tue, 23 Jun 2015 15:05:19 -0400, jmcquown wrote:
Buffy loves sitting on the computer chair next to me.

I finally managed to snag a picture of her sitting there. She has such
a pretty face!

http://i59.tinypic.com/34tbn1k.jpg

OMG, she has a Holstein nose!

I wouldn't call her a cow but she is a little chubby. Yes, she has a
speckled nose.

Jill
Old June 24th 15, 02:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

wrote:

Buffy loves sitting on the computer chair next to me.

I finally managed to snag a picture of her sitting there. She has such
a pretty face!

http://i59.tinypic.com/34tbn1k.jpg

Jill

That is one pretty girl. I'll try to get one of Baby but things are
very hectic around here.
Old June 25th 15, 06:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pit2nya

On 6/23/2015 12:05 PM, jmcquown wrote:
Buffy loves sitting on the computer chair next to me.

I finally managed to snag a picture of her sitting there. She has such
a pretty face!

http://i59.tinypic.com/34tbn1k.jpg

Jill

Sorry to barge in on your photos, I uploaded Pit2nya asleep in her
very small box, her favorite place to sleep, but could not find a way to
accomplish a new entry through my new newsgroup acct (Thunderbird).

Here's the photo address:

Sylvia M

Old June 26th 15, 07:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 6/25/2015 1:33 AM, Pit2nya wrote:
On 6/23/2015 12:05 PM, jmcquown wrote:
Buffy loves sitting on the computer chair next to me.

I finally managed to snag a picture of her sitting there. She has such
a pretty face!

http://i59.tinypic.com/34tbn1k.jpg

Jill

Sorry to barge in on your photos, I uploaded Pit2nya asleep in her
very small box, her favorite place to sleep, but could not find a way to
accomplish a new entry through my new newsgroup acct (Thunderbird).

Here's the photo address:

Sylvia M

Too cute! Posting the link using Thunderbird shouldn't be any different
than whatever other client you were using to access the newsgroup.

Jill
Old June 28th 15, 12:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Buffy loves sitting on the computer chair next to me.

I finally managed to snag a picture of her sitting there. She has such a
pretty face!

http://i59.tinypic.com/34tbn1k.jpg

Jill

She's looking at you like she loves you. Already.
I know that expression but it took years.

Old June 28th 15, 01:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Buffy loves sitting on the computer chair next to me.

I finally managed to snag a picture of her sitting there. She has such a
pretty face!

http://i59.tinypic.com/34tbn1k.jpg

Jill

She's looking at you like she loves you. Already.
I know that expression but it took years.

Actually she was looking out the tall window behind me to my left. LOL
But yes, she does already gaze at me as though she loves me. I think
she does. It's utterly amazing.

Jill

Buffy Pic jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 38 June 21st 15 06:01 PM
Another Buffy Pic jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 1 June 20th 15 07:47 PM
Who's comfy now? (another Buffy pic) jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 17 June 7th 15 01:44 PM
buffy the bulimic cat [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 11 June 21st 07 01:16 PM
Buffy the cat is not so smart Lots42 Cat anecdotes 6 September 23rd 05 06:43 PM