lunch atta ballz park

Old August 8th 11, 09:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default lunch atta ballz park

as the cats are shown to da luxuree box, there is lotsa oohin anna ahhin,
Trudi likes the high kushinz inna winner where a kitty can luk owt wif eaze,
Barbi uses the privite litter box anna iz mozt impuressed...

lizzie still tired finds a qwite korner wiffa snugglee bed fura a nap...

meanwhile OTMHanna chester go tocheck owt da buffett...

Chester: man lukit diz, hotzdogz, roazted beezt anna nip cheez dip wiff nip
chipz... anna luket da dezzertz, whippee kreme wiffa nip sprinklez...

MH: oh man, a bowl of tottally kule fishee head sup...

chester lukz arownd and mh alread haza platez of fudz anna iz eatin...

meanwhile...

Trudi is perched on her stool inna winner...

ok ucatz, afur lunch anna nap we haza da opurtinitee ta pway inna bazeball
fantsee leage, alla pozishunz anna feild staffz kan haf fantasee pwayerz,
awso der iza cheerledin kamp anna team fur da fantasee team...

doez aneecat haffa purfurince, I iz fillin owtta sheet... afur lunch
storrmmee willz turn it in anna we willz pway at leazt one or two inninz.

trudi

Old August 8th 11, 10:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

[While everykitty enjoys the buffet and the comfy napping areas, Sammy
and Ranger sneak out to the field and find themselves some equipment.
Ranger find the batting cage and a bat he can handle, steps inside, and
signals to Sammy to turn on the pitching machine. The machine grumbles
and groans, then shoots a baseball as fast as a rocket at Ranger. He
drops to the ground as the ball whistles past. Sammy finds the controls
and turns the speed down, then Ranger gets ready for another try. This
time the ball comes lofting slowly towards him, Ranger swings and
connects, and the ball goes long and high straight over the pitching
machine.

Ranger similarly connects well with the next few pitches, then winds up
to hit a really powerful one. He swings and connects, and the baseball
heads straight out - to the pitching machine. Apparently the ball that
Ranger hit scrambled some of the internal controls, because the pitching
machine goes crazy. It spits out a ball every half second or so, at very
high speed, and the height of the pitches varies wildly. Sammy
immediately flips the power switch to "off", but the machine keeps
pitching. Ranger dashes for the exit door, gets out of the cage, and
slams the door just before another pitch slams into the door.]

What do you say we just play a liddle catch? I fink dat would be safer.

Old August 8th 11, 11:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

trudi sees and marks down sammy as the pichin coach anna ranger asa owtfeild
right sinz himz can mofe so gud.

while shes at it she selfishly decids she wantsa be da 'nowncer kitty

Old August 9th 11, 12:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

[...]

Pipps cheerz Ranger on WAAAAAAAAY TEW GOH Mighty Rangerman
n den hur wavez at Sammy

Old August 9th 11, 01:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

O T goes to Trudi, I finked it offer and da player dat mobez da leastest is
da catcher, kan I sine up for dat?

Old August 9th 11, 04:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Mon, 08 Aug 2011 17:22:42 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:

trudi sees and marks down sammy as the pichin coach anna ranger asa
owtfeild right sinz himz can mofe so gud.

while shes at it she selfishly decids she wantsa be da 'nowncer kitty

Miz Trudi, since Sammy is da pitchin coach he needs a pitcher to coach
to. I'z would like to be da pitcher. I can frow balls good enuf to take
care of any of doze boycats.

Harri
Old August 9th 11, 09:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Trudi catsiderz... err, umm, well itsa fantasee legee so why not, trudi
writez harri down aza pitcher... den

derfore any boycatz kanz awso besa cheerleader, trudi

Old August 9th 11, 12:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

O T hears this and flinches just the tiniest bit, I knowz her kan frow a
ball at 95mph! Her iz gud dough at diz

Old August 9th 11, 01:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

trudi thinkz she iz beree gwad dat haz hizown paddingz unner dat fluffeenezz
ta go wiffa katcherz geer,...