lunch atta ballz park

Old August 9th 11, 10:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default lunch atta ballz park

gud gud, trudi
"Booker" wrote in message
Kin ize nominate Chappy fur left field. Heze alwayz out in left feeld
anyway.

Booker, gettin swatted by his brufur.

On 8/9/2011 1:06 AM, Storrmmee wrote:
Trudi catsiderz... err, umm, well itsa fantasee legee so why not, trudi
writez harri down aza pitcher... den

derfore any boycatz kanz awso besa cheerleader, trudi
"Harri wrote in message
On Mon, 08 Aug 2011 17:22:42 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:

trudi sees and marks down sammy as the pichin coach anna ranger asa
owtfeild right sinz himz can mofe so gud.

while shes at it she selfishly decids she wantsa be da 'nowncer kitty

Miz Trudi, since Sammy is da pitchin coach he needs a pitcher to coach
to. I'z would like to be da pitcher. I can frow balls good enuf to take
care of any of doze boycats.

Harri

Old August 9th 11, 10:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

O T reads the posters, anna dere iz da ofther wurld kitties, I betz dem wud
be glad ta play ball wiff uz.

"Storrmmee" wrote in message ...

i iz sure sumfin kan be wurked owt, diz here poster sayz ifin der izunt euf
dat the kompaneee wilzlz fill inna teamz,...

see here it sayz ifin der iz two pitcherz anna onlee a few ofurz dat
kompanee kitteez willz be profided,

trudi, readin da fine print
"Gramby" wrote in message
Piglett wonders if they are going to have enough mancats for two teams.

"Storrmmee" wrote in message ...

trudi thinkz she iz beree gwad dat haz hizown paddingz unner dat
fluffeenezz
ta go wiffa katcherz geer,...
"Gramby" wrote in message
O T hears this and flinches just the tiniest bit, I knowz her kan frow a
ball at 95mph! Her iz gud dough at diz

Old August 9th 11, 11:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

On 8/9/2011 9:27 AM, Gramby wrote:
Piglett wonders if they are going to have enough mancats for two teams.

Ize will be happi to help whereevefur needed.

Booker

Old August 9th 11, 11:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

[Amelia pulls out her catellite phone and places a call.]

Aed said that some of the Second World cats LOVE baseball, and they'd
love to join us. They'll be here shortly.

Amelia
Old August 10th 11, 04:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Aug 9, 12:27*pm, "Gramby" wrote:
Piglett wonders if they are going to have enough mancats for two teams.

Wascal wanders over, in a worn and dusty uniform with "Branford
Barncats" on the front and the number 8.25 and the name "Wascal" on
the back. He has a torn and much-used glove and a shiny new cap

Poot me in coche, I'm reddy to play center field. Butted girlcats can
play two, ub corse.

--
Wascal

Old August 10th 11, 07:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Cats[_2_]

[The teleporter in the ball park begins to hum, and soon a stream of cats
emerge. The Second World cats, led by Aed and Morgana, are all dressed in
sporting attire and most of them are wearing baseball caps. The Second
World cats are followed by a handful of cats from Cat Island, the venue
for the 2009 Jellicle Ball. McDougal, the island's leader, is deep in
discussion with Short Tail Tom as they emerge from the teleporter.
McDougal wears a t-shirt with "Cumann LĂșthchleas Gael" emblazoned on the
front, and STTom wears a red baseball cap.]
Old August 10th 11, 08:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

[The teleporter in the ball park begins to hum, and soon a stream of cats
emerge. The Second World cats, led by Aed and Morgana, are all dressed in
sporting attire and most of them are wearing baseball caps. The Second
World cats are followed by a handful of cats from Cat Island, the venue
for the 2009 Jellicle Ball. McDougal, the island's leader, is deep in
discussion with Short Tail Tom as they emerge from the teleporter.
McDougal wears a t-shirt with "Cumann LĂșthchleas Gael" emblazoned on the
front, and STTom wears a red baseball cap.]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
BobQat n Mimzy rush over to greet their friends from Cat Island
How are you ? We are just fine and there are 2 bitties from there..Tygur
and Mayzy, who Mosey and MeOwy adopted last year.
How are things on the Island?

Old August 10th 11, 08:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Cats[_2_]

BobQat n Mimzy rush over to greet their friends from Cat Island How are
you ? We are just fine and there are 2 bitties from there..Tygur and
Mayzy, who Mosey and MeOwy adopted last year. How are things on the
Island?

[PrettyPaws, one of the Cat Island cats, comes over to talk to Mosey and
Meowy.]

Top 'o the mornin' to ya! Tygur and Mayzy, you are lookin' fine and
healthy. Mosey, Meowy, I can see that you're doin' an excellent job of
raisin' the wee ones.

Things are going well. Our crops are growin' gangbusters, we've been
spendin' more time visitin with the Second World kitties, and the weather
has been so nice that the wee ones on the island have been havin' a fine
time playing and exploring.