Iz it time fur bootcamp yet?

Old August 10th 11, 05:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Default Iz it time fur bootcamp yet?

Mineown hoomin has been getting very lax lately. Just dis morning, him
again fed da Dogg before feeding da cats (him allez does this, claiming
dat it'z cuz it'z easier to feed da Dogg).

Den him feeded us da usual way - lifted me up to da stove, washed out all
da kitty dishes, dried dem, set mine out on top of da stove, put da good
stuff (Fancy Feets cod an sammon) in da dishes (mine dish first, ub
course), den carried da offur dishes down to da kitty bedroom.

Den him camed back upstairs and sat down to watch da news on da TV. But
(here's da bad part - you might want to stop reading if you are sensitif
to stories of kitties being treated badly) him sat fur TWO WHOLE MINUTES
while I meowed dat I was done wif breakkest and ready to be carried away
from da stove. TWO WHOLE MINUTES dat I had to meow before him camed over
and let me climb onto hims shoulders to ride into da living room. I mean,
I almost had to jump down onto da kitchen floor using my own four legs!

Dis is just unacceptable. I needs to ship him off to boot camp.

Harri
Old August 10th 11, 06:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

i unnerstandz urown pain, butted letz pway bazeballz furzt anna mayhapz da
soft willz haf herown pooter sorted by den anna hersef wunt haf no skuses
fur not tindin klazzes, OEJ

Old August 10th 11, 07:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Wed, 10 Aug 2011 12:13:02 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:

i unnerstandz urown pain, butted letz pway bazeballz furzt anna mayhapz
da soft willz haf herown pooter sorted by den anna hersef wunt haf no
skuses fur not tindin klazzes, OEJ

Dat souns like a plan!

Harri
Old August 10th 11, 07:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Dis iz furry disturbin, speshullee sintz we elektid yurown Paw az a HC. We
mite hav to revool... rebal... think abowt revokin dat onner.

Sundance

Old August 10th 11, 07:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Wen itz skejuled, ize got two hoominz to sine up fur bootkamp. Fudz are
late, lapz are skarce, not enuf petz wen ize wantz dem, cettera,
cettera, cettera.

Booker

Old August 10th 11, 08:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Ooh, I gotz to add doze to myown list. So far I haz:

Keeps moovin myownself off da desk when she is uzin da pooter

Not enuf fudz (evin tho I gitz mor now dan I uzed to)

Duznt skoop da lidder bokz efurry time it gitz uzed

Duznt share herown fudz, evin when it iz toona or sumfing reely gud. (She
sez myown tummee duznt like hoomin fudz, but how wud she know?)

Ize shur derez mor.

Sundance

Old August 11th 11, 02:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

If him keepz treatink u diz wai, we kan put him on trial wif Gramby. O T
feeling sorry for his wink

Old August 11th 11, 04:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Aug 10, 12:50*pm, Harri Roadcat wrote:
[...]

An dont furgit tu poop in his own boot.
Sumtymes datz da onwy fing a hoomin wil unnerstand.
MeOwy, feeling tewwibl fur hur fewwo trabblin kitty
Old August 11th 11, 12:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

On Wed, 10 Aug 2011 11:28:11 -0700, Booker wrote:

Wen itz skejuled, ize got two hoominz to sine up fur bootkamp. Fudz are
late, lapz are skarce, not enuf petz wen ize wantz dem, cettera,
cettera, cettera.

ai needs to sine up mai hoomin. a few daiz ago, he had da doer tu da
fwont porch opin a liddle, anna ai wented owt dere tu git sum fwesh
airz.

den da doer got klozed bai da windz, anna ai wuz trapped der.

ai wuz twapped der fur howerz, anna derz no lidder bocks der!

ai wuz meowin at a doer fur HOWERZ, anna mai hoomin dident let myownself
back tu da IN.

he needz sum tranein, dats fur sure.

lorili

Human note: It was late at night, and I had opened the doors and windows
to try to get the house to cool down.

The front door blew shut, and I was reading, and I had a radio on, and I
couldn't hear Lorelei's meows. She has a very LITTLE meow.

I felt very bad: as soon as I opened the door, poor Lorelei made a
beeline to her litter box.