Iz it time fur bootcamp yet?

Old August 12th 11, 06:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Iz it time fur bootcamp yet?

I gotz da woizt!
I olny get haff da fuudz an haff da petz enny moor!
Sinze I got enflikted wiff liddul yu-kno-huu I hab olny
haf da tenshun, nooo dubble da tenshun, but haff da UHtenshun.

Insted ov wun liddurbockz, I havta shayer twee ov dem, twu shmawler an
mine own, but I hav tu shayer effin mine own.

Juzt kuz hur iz shmawler duzint meen hue eetz lezz...noooo hur eetz Moor
den I du! Tru meowmee giffz uz boff e-nuff, but if I leef enny, hur
getz tu eet et efenshuallee.

I tink I shud get wun muur Meowmee, iffin hur got wun moor kittee.

--
Pitô.ônya, awl flufft op.

"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
Mineown hoomin has been getting very lax lately. Just dis morning, him
again fed da Dogg before feeding da cats (him allez does this,
claiming
dat it'z cuz it'z easier to feed da Dogg).

Den him feeded us da usual way - lifted me up to da stove, washed out
all
da kitty dishes, dried dem, set mine out on top of da stove, put da
good
stuff (Fancy Feets cod an sammon) in da dishes (mine dish first, ub
course), den carried da offur dishes down to da kitty bedroom.

Den him camed back upstairs and sat down to watch da news on da TV.
But
(here's da bad part - you might want to stop reading if you are
sensitif
to stories of kitties being treated badly) him sat fur TWO WHOLE
MINUTES
while I meowed dat I was done wif breakkest and ready to be carried
away
from da stove. TWO WHOLE MINUTES dat I had to meow before him camed
over
and let me climb onto hims shoulders to ride into da living room. I
mean,
I almost had to jump down onto da kitchen floor using my own four
legs!

Dis is just unacceptable. I needs to ship him off to boot camp.

Harri

Old August 12th 11, 07:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

doze zotik danzerz iz hoominz whut wastes da time offa hoomin anna derfore
takez time away furm ursef, dey duzint bring tweetz or anithin fur da
kitteez, OEJ
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Aug 11, 8:24 pm, The Two Sisters wrote:
On 10 Aug 2011 16:50:57 GMT, Harri Roadcat wrote:

Dis is just unacceptable. I needs to ship him off to boot camp.

Harri

We hazn't been wif da hooman long enuf to compose a wist ob hiz fawlts,
but
we'll send him on general pwinciplez beclawz we'll find dem owt soon
anyway!

Mine Uncl Bill GOTTA go to boot kamp for a numfer ob reesuns.
Howesomeffer, the moss reesunt fing he did was saying dat he wikes
seein zotic kittees but he wood purFURR sum zotic dancers, wuttever
DOZ ar.

--
WooToo, reluktantly turning in her Uncl Bill

Old August 12th 11, 07:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Yoo iz vury rite ubaowt dat OEJ, dem zotic dansurs iz um r uh wayste uf tyme
n toonas n did yoo nope dat der are boff wimmin n mins tew? Geez. N sum
uff da wimmin hab barekids tew, sae ai heer. Maybeh sum uff dem hab kitties,
ai dunt nor inny pursunaly n ai dunt kare tew. Nope. Mosey

Old August 12th 11, 11:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Dunt ai noe dat...yeesh. but mai hoominz iz nise, but weh wish dey wud pway
wiff usses moar. ..Mosey fur hiz big famlee

Old August 13th 11, 12:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_4_]

On 08/11/2011 11:22 PM, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
I gotz da woizt!
I olny get haff da fuudz an haff da petz enny moor!
Sinze I got enflikted wiff liddul yu-kno-huu I hab olny
haf da tenshun, nooo dubble da tenshun, but haff da UHtenshun.

Insted ov wun liddurbockz, I havta shayer twee ov dem, twu shmawler an
mine own, but I hav tu shayer effin mine own.

Juzt kuz hur iz shmawler duzint meen hue eetz lezz...noooo hur eetz Moor
den I du! Tru meowmee giffz uz boff e-nuff, but if I leef enny, hur getz
tu eet et efenshuallee.

I tink I shud get wun muur Meowmee, iffin hur got wun moor kittee.

Ifn yu shar wif dos bitties, dey wil lern tu luv yu mabe, dey mite an
pwobly wil . Isn't dat worf it? TuTu
Old August 13th 11, 12:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

U iz rite about one fing, jus kauze dem iz liddle duzent mean dem eatz lezz.
Dat Lizzie kan put awayz az muchez fundz az I duz. Piglett walks by and
smiles, yes she duz eatz a lotz.but I hardlee finkz az muchez az u duez.

Old August 13th 11, 01:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Thu, 11 Aug 2011 17:36:27 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven wrote:

Mine Uncl Bill GOTTA go to boot kamp for a numfer ob reesuns.
Howesomeffer, the moss reesunt fing he did was saying dat he wikes
seein zotic kittees but he wood purFURR sum zotic dancers, wuttever
DOZ ar.

--
WooToo, reluktantly turning in her Uncl Bill

Cybèle: Soooooooo, ifn we dances, den iz we eggzotik danserz?
--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

8/12/2011 8:04:26 PM
Old August 13th 11, 01:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Less not be tootoo kwik to juge, Mosey. We duznt know how dey endid up doin
whut dey iz doin.

Rebecca

Old August 13th 11, 01:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Thu, 11 Aug 2011 22:22:54 -0700, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:

I gotz da woizt!
I olny get haff da fuudz an haff da petz enny moor!
Sinze I got enflikted wiff liddul yu-kno-huu I hab olny
haf da tenshun, nooo dubble da tenshun, but haff da UHtenshun.

Insted ov wun liddurbockz, I havta shayer twee ov dem, twu shmawler an
mine own, but I hav tu shayer effin mine own.

Juzt kuz hur iz shmawler duzint meen hue eetz lezz...noooo hur eetz Moor
den I du! Tru meowmee giffz uz boff e-nuff, but if I leef enny, hur
getz tu eet et efenshuallee.

I tink I shud get wun muur Meowmee, iffin hur got wun moor kittee.

shay-yer and less fudz iz gnot in my vocabluury.
beauty aghast