Da bestest kitty toy!

Old August 13th 11, 06:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

Default Da bestest kitty toy!

Meow, Kitties!

Cybèle: Today da hooman browt home da wurlds bestest kitty toy! Yoo can see
da boff ob usses pwaying wif it on owr webby-site - itz da last piksure!

Oriane: Usses? Lissen fwuffybutt, yoo needs to mobe yur fwuffybutt so I can
gets to pway wif it!

http://www.smurgle.net/anais/twosisters.html

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

8/13/2011 1:35:12 PM
Old August 13th 11, 08:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Piglett looks at the pictures. U iz 2 bootifulz girl cats and u duz gudgud
job of guardink da houze.

Old August 13th 11, 09:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Aug 13, 1:37*pm, The Two Sisters wrote:
Meow, Kitties!

Cyble: Today da hooman browt home da wurlds bestest kitty toy! Yoo can see
da boff ob usses pwaying wif it on owr webby-site - itz da last piksure!

Oriane: Usses? Lissen fwuffybutt, yoo needs to mobe yur fwuffybutt so I can
gets to pway wif it!

http://www.smurgle.net/anais/twosisters.html

Fangoo for posting diss webbysite. I luv yoor pikachors and yoo ar
byootiful gurlcats. Dat toy is, frankilly, da cat's meow, if you could
ekskyooz da spreshun.

--
WooToo
Old August 13th 11, 09:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Aug 13, 6:37*pm, The Two Sisters wrote:
Meow, Kitties!

Cyble: Today da hooman browt home da wurlds bestest kitty toy! Yoo can see
da boff ob usses pwaying wif it on owr webby-site - itz da last piksure!

Oriane: Usses? Lissen fwuffybutt, yoo needs to mobe yur fwuffybutt so I can
gets to pway wif it!

http://www.smurgle.net/anais/twosisters.html

--
Purrs,

* * * * Cyble & Oriane

* * * * * * * * I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

* * * * 8/13/2011 1:35:12 PM

Yuse furry byootiful! I see yu is watchin owt fur
gweebwings......don't furget da sumkatz.........dey hurk on
windersillz......(Gazes balefully at Meomie) dats wut sumkatz
dus.......dirsgustin....yeuch...

Jack, non hurkin type of kitty.
Old August 13th 11, 10:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Aug 13, 4:51*pm, rafflescat
wrote:
[...]

Yoo kan gaze BALEULLY!1

Dat is a wunnerfull talent. Dere is a black yello-eyed tomkitty aroun
heer hoo gazes sew balefully at Uncl Bill an da dogs dat it hurts dem.
Hee is mine ideel.

--
Missy

Old August 13th 11, 11:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

shuld minesef be wurrieed, MH putting on hizown mozt fierce luk

Old August 14th 11, 12:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Aug 13, 6:21*pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
shuld minesef be wurrieed, MH putting on hizown mozt fierce luk

Not at awl. His glare is furry gneiss butted he don' innerest mee in
enny uther weigh.

--
Missy

Old August 14th 11, 04:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_3_]

On Sat, 13 Aug 2011 13:37:35 -0400, The Two Sisters
wrote:

Meow, Kitties!

Cyble: Today da hooman browt home da wurlds bestest kitty toy! Yoo can see
da boff ob usses pwaying wif it on owr webby-site - itz da last piksure!

Oriane: Usses? Lissen fwuffybutt, yoo needs to mobe yur fwuffybutt so I can
gets to pway wif it!

http://www.smurgle.net/anais/twosisters.html

yew is such buteiful kittehz!

butted ai seez sum bocks-hab en yur futurz, iffen yu izzent karful!

ai wikes to lai onnt tops of bockez, wif mai fwont pawz hangin over da
edge.

ai twained mai hoomin tu weave a bocks ai wikez wite inna da doerway.

ai gitz moar scritches dat wai.

lorili
Old August 14th 11, 07:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

I kayme in wen Meowmee skeweemed eiff laftur...
I luff yur toy! I hav had sum symooler, but da gudbezt sovt wunz
dunt wazt tuu lung. Yu gize ar uh hoot!
--
Pit.nya