Nico is missing!!

Old October 8th 05, 12:19 AM
Christine K.

Default Nico is missing!!

We've completed the move (on 24 Sept, actually), got the internet
connection back up today - finally. After a long week at work we warmed
the sauna, had a pizza and I went to the computer. After some time DH
Janne comes and asks if I've seen Nico around lately. I say that I
hadn't, but he likes to hide behind bags and boxes we still have around
since the move. We both search the apartment from top to bottom, but no
Nico to be found. He must have managed to slip outside somehow, even tho
we always try to look around when opening either the front or back door.
We both try to look for him outside, but hey, it's 2 am here and
completely dark, at least behind the house, where he'd most probably
gone as there's "wild nature" as opposed to asphalt driveways, parking
lots and street on the other directions. He's never been out before! I'm
worried sick! I already filed a "missing cat" notice with the Helsinki
SPCA (hesy), even remembered to mention he's microchipped. Sure hope
he'll find his way home soon! Some purrs might help if there are any to
spare...

--
Christine in Vantaa, Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old October 8th 05, 12:22 AM
Irulan

oh dear, we will purr and pray that Nico is found or comes home REALLY SOON!
Lily & her mama
Jazz, RB

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old October 8th 05, 12:28 AM
Kreisleriana

On Fri, 07 Oct 2005 23:19:51 GMT, "Christine K."
yodeled:

[...]

Oh no! Getcher furry butt home purrs for Nico.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old October 8th 05, 12:56 AM
jmcquown

Christine K. wrote:
He's never been out before! I'm worried sick! I already filed a
"missing cat" notice with the Helsinki SPCA (hesy), even remembered
to mention he's microchipped. Sure hope he'll find his way home soon!
Some purrs might help if there are any to spare...

Purrs on the way for Nico to come home or be found very quickly!

Jill

Old October 8th 05, 01:27 AM
Yoj

Homing purrs for Nico and calming purrs for you.

--
Joy

**Don't believe everything you think**

Old October 8th 05, 01:41 AM
Karen

On 2005-10-07 18:19:51 -0500, "Christine K."
said:

[...]

Mega purrs for Nico to get home NOW!!!

Old October 8th 05, 01:44 AM
Hans Schrøder

We really hope that he comes back safe and sound. Poor boy...

Purrs from
Teti, Tinùviel and
Hans

Old October 8th 05, 02:01 AM
Dan M

we always try to look around when opening either the front or back door.
We both try to look for him outside, but hey, it's 2 am here and
completely dark, at least behind the house, where he'd most probably
gone as there's "wild nature" as opposed to asphalt driveways, parking
lots and street on the other directions. He's never been out before! I'm
worried sick! I already filed a "missing cat" notice with the Helsinki
SPCA (hesy), even remembered to mention he's microchipped. Sure hope
he'll find his way home soon! Some purrs might help if there are any to
spare...

We're sending our best "Get Home Now" purrs!

Dan
Old October 8th 05, 02:08 AM
Victor Martinez

Christine K. wrote:
SPCA (hesy), even remembered to mention he's microchipped. Sure hope
he'll find his way home soon! Some purrs might help if there are any to
spare...

Lots and lots of purrs for Nico to come home soon!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he