A CAt Will become Our President in 2008

Old May 16th 06, 04:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default A CAt Will become Our President in 2008

"P No Gree G O" wrote in message
cybercat wrote:

"BulletProof" wrote in message
oups.com...

P No Gree G O wrote:

-L. wrote:

cybercat wrote:

Let's talk about what makes Hillary a bitch, Matthew. What exactly is

it?

Usually when a man makes that comment with that level of venom, it is
a sure sign that the woman in question is successful.

Amen to that. Successful men are "powerful" and "leaders" -

successful

women are "bitches" and "shrews".

Actually, I'm a very successful woman

Hello

and no one, to my knowledge, has
ever called me a bitch or a shrew.

that's because nobody resents anyone for doing well..(maybe a few
froggy exceptions)

Are you sure about that, Barry? Or is it that nobody resents anyone
for doing well as long as they 1) share the proceeds and/or 2) stroke

the
egos of the ones who do not do so well.

I get it. For me to be a successful woman whom men don't hate, I must
be stroking their egos or somehow reimbursing their "kindness?"

Bzzzzzzt.

Actually, no. I wasn't talking about you.

I'm actually known to be quite outspoken and even adversarial at times,
when warranted. I LOVE to play devil's advocate at meetings and get
everyone thinking. I'm told most people admire me for these qualities.
Know why? Because I don;t have a huge "validate me" chip on my shoulder
like so many women over 40.

In my honest opinion, it is best to go through life (in most situations
anyway, lol)
as a person as opposed to a gender. I don't wear my &%$# as some kind of
badge of honor or card entitling me to anything, and if I had a dick I
wouldn't
either.

but it is beyond the people i deal with in person

What kind of people would these be, son? I would love
to hear all about this caliber of people who never resent
the success of anyone even though it is very likely there are
among them both average people, exceptional people and
the dregs of the dregs, ignorant, stupid, mean-spirited AND
niggardly. You know, the kind of people for whom you
might do some construction work who then refuse to even
pay you a token sum?

Your world must be very negative.

Once again, you make too many ASSumptions. I don't do
construction work, either.

Oh, yes, there is always a cause, it is just that sometimes the cause is
just and
sometimes it is not. In the case of Hillary Clinton, there are a lot of

men
who
resent the fact that she breaks the male-dominant tradition of the

powerful
and successful politician.

That I can agree with. And this does happen in society... but not to
the degree so many women claim it does. I know a lot of women who use
this kind of illustration merely as an excuse for their lack of success.

Recall that this started with our good buddy NMR calling Hillary a "bitch."
This is what I am talking about here.

Yes, indeed, there is always a cause. There are so many little icky

people
who are unhappy about their own shortcomings, all the opportunities they
have missed. Sometimes it is a gender issue, sometimes it is not.

But the problem comes in those who claim it is when it isn't.

Sure. For every decent, hardworking person who is willing to use the
mind that God (or fill in the blank, I don't care!) gave him or her and
learn
how to not only manage but thrive in this life, there are 100 making excuses
for why they can't or should not even try. And some of them can come up
with quite an elaborate schtick! It is pretty easy to see through, though.

there's an old saying that familiarity breeds contempt

This really is true, especially when the better you get to know
someone the more disgusting you find out they really are.

This is sad. I always find that more information and experience helps
to shed a better light on most folks. Maybe I'm just too much of an
optimist. Hasn't cat ownership had an affect on you guys? ;-)

It is very sad when you scratch a pretty surface and find a deep
pool of vicious and ugly underneath, but it happens. If it has not
happened to you, then I can see why you are an optimist. As for
me, hell, I am such an optimist I can creat a Big Beautiful Creative
Genius in my mind where all there really is is a miserable lying little
f*&ckhead out to get a handout. lol! I am actually the creative genius
in this case! In all seriousness, I do look for the good in people. It
is something my mother taught me, and something she did herself.
(And she had to be looking mighty hard when she found any in at least
one of her husbands, too!)

Of course, there are also lots of cases in which the closer you get,
the better someone looks. Familiarity does not *always* breed
contempt.

It's very hard to find ANYthing that always happens... hence. my
discomfort with painting broad strokes.

You won't find me talking in absolutes. You are simply making the
point I was making to Barry over again.

When it does, the inspiration for the contempt is often
someone who is deceptive, such as a would-be con man who nevertheless
does not have what it takes to pull even that sleazy task off. And hell
hath no fury like a thwarted bonehead--so, said failed con artist might
actually resent the intended target of his failed plan.

You sure do talk purdy.

Why thank you. :-) I do try.

Or a lonely old lady who recognizes a shiftless man as "on-the-take"
and so leads him on, enticing him to keep her company while dangling the
carrot of her "fortune" before his greedy eyes. When she then dies

without
coughing up the expected windfall, said ne'r-do-well can feel real

contempt.

There are a million scenarios.

Of course there are.

And the world is a fascinating place. But you do have to
stay on your toes.

Honestly, know what I am so mad about? I paid $7.50 for a
glass of Pinot Grigio in Pisa and it tasted like vinegar and garlic.
Someone explained to me later that as a rule Italians do not do
white wine well. I actually have had this variety since, from another
winery of course, and it was good.

Old May 16th 06, 06:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

cybercat wrote:

snip bullcrap

user!

Old May 16th 06, 06:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"BulletProof" wrote in message
ups.com...

cybercat wrote:

snip bullcrap

user!
\

dickhead!

Old May 16th 06, 06:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

cybercat wrote:
snip stammering, close enough to tongues

uh, who said anything about getting paid to talk about sex Nancy?
won't me! heh

YOU'RE A PETTY USER SMALL TIME ABUSER

IIIIIII can see through yeeeewwww
seeee the reaaaalll youuuuu

it's a little song my tart

Old May 16th 06, 07:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Nomen Nescio wrote:

but it is beyond the people i deal with in person as to why anyone
would have contempt for anyone where there is no cause. it's not even a
gender issue.

Again LOL!!!!
Wait until the day............................
Women who wouldn't **** on you if you were on fire

do i have to be on fire?

will suddenly want to
have your baby.
Men who wouldn't give you the time of day will suddenly want to be your
best friend.
And most of your "old" friends will stop inviting you to their parties.

sounds like fun

Old May 16th 06, 07:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

cybercat wrote:
snip stammering, close enough to tongues

uh, who said anything about getting paid to talk about sex Nancy?
won't me! heh

Who? Got some new work lined up, Barry? Well good for you,
son.

YOU'RE A PETTY USER SMALL TIME ABUSER

Say that a little louder, loser. I can tell you don't believe it yet.

IIIIIII can see through yeeeewwww
seeee the reaaaalll youuuuu

it's a little song my tart

Your tart? Dream on, ghetto boy.

Speaking of seeing things, I'm thinking some nice folks
are going to be getting an eyeful pretty soon.

Just something to think about.

Old May 16th 06, 07:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"cybercat" wrote in message

sniped
Recall that this started with our good buddy NMR calling Hillary a
"bitch."
This is what I am talking about here.

No it is not it has gone so far from that point and it was far from that
point even before I made MY OPINION.

It started before that and If you noticed I ended it and stopped evening
responding
Both of you two are out for blood and to cut someone's throat just to prove
a point about politics.
Good Lord step back and look how you 2 are acting. One is praying for an
assassination and for someone to use a gun on themselves. The other is
trying to cut the throats of their internet friends just to prove a point of
their opinion about politics

Old May 16th 06, 07:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

cybercat wrote:

Your tart? Dream on, ghetto boy.

there is no shame in my game
i like my raggedy ass house

the best part about it! there is no brawling women in here

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

you just want some of this thick ghetto root but you can't have none
no no

it's all prime, but you're to white to ride!

Speaking of seeing things, I'm thinking some nice folks
are going to be getting an eyeful pretty soon.

Just something to think about.

tell us all again how "successful" you are

wow! bless your heart, that must cost a fortune in taxes!
no way to get around it, with checks being cashed and paypal records

or is it your policy to get paid in cash...

****, I bet paypal keeps permanent records of EVERY fricken DIME

I don't blame you though, I too pay my taxes! hellll yeas!
wouldn't wanna end up in a federal penitentary for $$%$%^$ TAX EVASION

why...you'd have to lick the jelly from thunderthighs ass AND IT BETTER
F@#$#$ FEEL GOOD OR YOU GET YOUR FLAT NARROW WHITE A$$ KICKED

LATER WOMAN WITH A PENIS! ON SECOND THOUGHT, YOU MIGHT BE REAL POPULAR
IN A FEMALE PRISON HAVING A PENIS AND ALL

the amazing PENIS WOMAN

step right up ladies and gentlemen

this woman was born with a penis
and a hoochy

RUMOR HAS IT, SHE KNOWS HOW TO $$%& HERSELF WITH IT

Old May 16th 06, 07:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"cybercat" wrote in message

sniped
Recall that this started with our good buddy NMR calling Hillary a
"b@tch."
This is what I am talking about here.

No it is not it has gone so far from that point and it was far from that
point even before I made MY OPINION.

It had started before that and If you noticed I ended it and stopped evening

Old May 16th 06, 08:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"Matthew aka NMR" wrote in message
. ..

"cybercat" wrote in message

sniped
Recall that this started with our good buddy NMR calling Hillary a
"b@tch."
This is what I am talking about here.

No it is not it has gone so far from that point and it was far from that
point even before I made MY OPINION.

That is what I was referring to, Matthew.

It had started before that and If you noticed I ended it and stopped

evening
responding
Both of you two are out for blood and to cut someone's throat just to

prove
a point about politics.
Good Lord step back and look how you 2 are acting. One is praying for an
assassination and for someone to use a gun on themselves. The other is
trying to cut the throats of their internet friends just to prove a point

of
their opinion about politics

What? You have as vivid an imagination as your good buddy Barry. I never
said anything about anybody killing or shooting anybody.