A CAt Will become Our President in 2008

Old May 16th 06, 09:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default A CAt Will become Our President in 2008

"CatNipped" wrote in message

Old May 16th 06, 09:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"Matthew aka NMR" wrote in message
. ..

Old May 16th 06, 09:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"Matthew aka NMR" wrote in message
. ..

"cybercat" wrote in message

"Matthew aka NMR" wrote

Trying to cut the throats of my Internet friends? How? Please
elaborate.

Take a look at your previous response post enough said. IMO it looks

like
your are out just for blood

My response to you was about politics, it was not personal.

It looked like it was and was wrote like it was personal

Which thing did you take personally? I honestly did not mean to
hurt your feelings, if I did I apologize.

Old May 16th 06, 09:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

cybercat wrote:

Once again, I have no idea what you are talking about.

i wouldn't expect you to know anything about it

Old May 16th 06, 09:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"cybercat" wrote in message

"Matthew aka NMR" wrote

Trying to cut the throats of my Internet friends? How? Please
elaborate.

Take a look at your previous response post enough said. IMO it looks
like
your are out just for blood

My response to you was about politics, it was not personal.

It looked like it was and was wrote like it was personal

Which thing did you take personally? I honestly did not mean to
hurt your feelings, if I did I apologize.

No Cyber you did not hurt my feeling I did not take it personally that is
why I stopped I did not want friendships ruined due to pointless arguments;
which you know is true for both sides
I will apologize also to you if you took me wrong but we both don't need
worry for this is the internet and there will be another flame war tomorrow
for us to take sides in and have fun ;-)

Old May 16th 06, 09:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"cybercat" wrote in message

[...]

Well thank heavens! I know I can be sharp when I feel strongly about
something, but I never mean it personally when I am talking about
politics. And, I must say, I know you are right about not talking
about certain issues. I had just kept quiet for a long time, and had
to have my say. I'm finished now.

Old May 16th 06, 09:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"cybercat" wrote in message

[...]

Oh come on we can have messing with John Doe still if he ever shows up again
can't we ;-)

Old May 16th 06, 09:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"Matthew aka NMR" wrote

Well thank heavens! I know I can be sharp when I feel strongly about
something, but I never mean it personally when I am talking about
politics. And, I must say, I know you are right about not talking
about certain issues. I had just kept quiet for a long time, and had
to have my say. I'm finished now.

Oh come on we can have messing with John Doe still if he ever shows up

again
can't we ;-)

Oh sure! I just meant that I am finished discussing politics for a while.

Old May 16th 06, 10:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Matthew aka NMR wrote:

One is praying for an
assassination and for someone to use a gun on themselves.

I make no apologies for either statement. I would more than happy if
someone took Butt **** Jr. out and his little ****pile vice with him -
and add Turd Blossom to the mix as well. Turd Blossom is actually the
most dangerous because he's smart.

As for the other statement - he's just a waste of DNA. No loss if he
does off himself.

-L.

Old May 16th 06, 10:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

-L. wrote:
Matthew aka NMR wrote:

One is praying for an
assassination and for someone to use a gun on themselves.

I make no apologies for either statement. I would more than happy if
someone took Butt **** Jr. out and his little ****pile vice with him -
and add Turd Blossom to the mix as well. Turd Blossom is actually the
most dangerous because he's smart.

As for the other statement - he's just a waste of DNA. No loss if he
does off himself.

-L.

Let me guess... you live only with cats, right?