More about r.p.c.a. and Facebook

Old November 15th 11, 06:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Default More about r.p.c.a. and Facebook

In ,
Adrian typed:
"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" wrote:

Really? Which part of my statement? And why would I CARE enough to
do so? (Moron!)

Because you're a bitch that likes stirring up trouble as you have many
times in the past.

You OK Adrian? Calling people names seems so out of character for you.

Yowie

Old November 15th 11, 06:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Yowie wrote:

In ,
Adrian typed:
"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" wrote:

Really? Which part of my statement? And why would I CARE enough to
do so? (Moron!)

Because you're a bitch that likes stirring up trouble as you have many
times in the past.

You OK Adrian? Calling people names seems so out of character for you.

There does seem to be something in the air, or the electrons. I don't
know why it bothers some people that others of this don't like or don't
trust Facebook. It's nothing personal. Whoever gets pleasure from it
should go enjoy it. I'm a paranoid sort, often without cause, but sometimes
with very good cause. You know that old saying ("just because you're
paranoid...").

I really liked facebook when I first got in it - everyone I'd ever known
from anywhere was on it! I got back in touch with an old friend I hadn't
seen in 15 years. But for reasons I went into in detail in another post,
I have some real problems with the way the company does things, how invasve
it is as compared to other social media, and how much it tries to control
what you do when on the site. Not to mention viruses (which I won't get here).

But that's just me! No reason for anyone to see that as some implicit
criticism of people who do like it.

--
Joyce

Cats are rather delicate creatures and they are subject to a good
many ailments, but I never heard of one who suffered from insomnia.
-- Joseph Wood Krutch
Old November 15th 11, 08:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_4_]

"jmcquown" wrote:
wrote in message ...

I've disagreed with some things Evelyn said in the past but so what?

I don't know why Adrian seems to want to steer people towards Facebook.
I said "hi" there today but that doesn't mean I'm going to jump back in.
I really don't like the interface.

Jill

I don't necessarily want to steer people to Facebook, I was just pointing
out misconceptions. If people aren't interested it's no skin off my nose.
--
Adrian
Old November 15th 11, 03:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

On 11/14/2011 11:20 PM, Yowie wrote:
In ,
typed:
et wrote:

Really? Which part of my statement? And why would I CARE enough to
do so? (Moron!)

Because you're a bitch that likes stirring up trouble as you have many
times in the past.

You OK Adrian? Calling people names seems so out of character for you.

Yowie

I know he's been worried about some health issues with (Shadow? - sorry,
my memory is for sh*t lately... again hospital/drugs do that). That
would put anyone on edge. Also, Adrian is past due many, many tantrums
and off days since he is so cuddly sweet 99.99999% of the time - he'd
have to have 153 tantrums and 346 whines just to get into my ball park.
Things may have all come at once to conspire a really bad couple of
days for him. I too hope all is well.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, created by "Yowie", maintained by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.net/rpcablog/

Old November 15th 11, 03:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley Madigan

On Nov 15, 2:34*pm, CatNipped wrote:
- he'd
have to have 153 tantrums and 346 whines just to get into my ball park.

You forgot to throw in 125 strops and 5,000 personal insults as
well :-)

It is Shadow but Adrian took Baggy and Shadow for their shots today
and the vet is pleased with Shadow

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old November 15th 11, 03:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

On 11/15/2011 8:39 AM, Lesley Madigan wrote:
On Nov 15, 2:34 pm, wrote:
- he'd
have to have 153 tantrums and 346 whines just to get into my ball park.

You forgot to throw in 125 strops and 5,000 personal insults as
well :-)

LOL! True, mea culpa.

It is Shadow but Adrian took Baggy and Shadow for their shots today
and the vet is pleased with Shadow

Lesley

I just read that on FB and was pleased to see that all was well.

FACEBOOK CAT :) Persian Cats - misc 1 July 9th 12 01:49 PM
r.p.c.a on Facebook Robert Catt Cat anecdotes 17 November 15th 11 09:31 PM
Facebook Sherry Cat anecdotes 4 January 26th 11 09:54 PM
For Those Who Are On Facebook. tanadashoes Cat anecdotes 0 May 21st 10 02:46 PM
OT Facebook Kyla =^..^=[_2_] Cat anecdotes 0 September 21st 09 11:01 PM