Recipes for Human Vegetables here

Old November 11th 07, 11:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Recipes for Human Vegetables here

Please post recipes for Veggies here

Old November 12th 07, 12:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

On Sunday 11 November 2007 18:49, Granby wrote:

Please post recipes for Veggies here

I got a great one. This is squash soup. It tastes great, it's
vegetarian, AND, it's tremendously healthy, (even more so with organic
squash if you can get it).
Take one squash, or two acorn squash, and cut into chunks and peel
them. Boil the squash until it's soft. take the soft chunks and put
them into a blender with one can of coconut cream, (or coconut milk).
You can use a little water, but just enough for getting the last of the
coconut cream out of the can. Blend and maybe add a litle salt for
taste if you like. That's it! If it's still hot you can serve it, or
it reheats well. The taste of the squash is complemented perfectly by
the sweetness of the coconut cream. Find your own balance if you like
but it's never bad, it's great for low calorie diets and extremely
healthy for hoomans.

--
Regards,
Fred
Old November 12th 07, 04:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

furry's neice made a casarole, she used da recipe fur green bean cassarole
but her putted broccoliez anna fursh mushrumz instead of da green beanz,
OEJ, not likin green stuffz

Old November 12th 07, 06:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M

I don't know any human vegetable recipes.
Wouldn't want to, I don't think!
S.

Old November 13th 07, 01:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Auntie Soft, da gramby jus figgered sumphin out. Her haz ta kall stazie and
ask for some of da recipeez her gaf her. She kooks but itz all in herown
headz an her dozent know properz amountz. Her shakez salt in herown hand,
dupz a liddle in da trash and goes on.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
that was very good, soft

Old November 13th 07, 03:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
squiffer

I think my mind's taken a ghoulish turn - don't really want to elaborate on
what my mind saw while processing "recipes for human vegetables."
KathyG

"Granby" wrote in message
: Please post recipes for Veggies here
:
:

Old November 13th 07, 03:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M

"squiffer" wrote in message
I think my mind's taken a ghoulish turn - don't really want to elaborate on
what my mind saw while processing "recipes for human vegetables."
KathyG

Uh Huh!

Same thing happened when I was pregnant and heard a commercial for Johnson's
baby oil.

Sylvia M

Old November 13th 07, 03:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Creamed corn

4 cans cream corn

3 Eggs

½ Cup cream

Salt and Pepper to taste

½ Stack saltine crackers

Gently beat the eggs, add to the corn, cream and salt and pepper.

Crush the crackers and add half to the mixture Place in 1/2 quart baking
dish. Cover with rest of crackers

Bake at 375 until golden brown

(my family likes spicy so we cut up a small jalapeño pepper and add to this)

Old November 13th 07, 04:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

soft duzint kuk dat muc but hersef makez up da recipez dat furry kukz nefur
one of demselvez uses proper recipez ceptin fur bread, Trudi, for Stormmee
who iz poutin kuz furry iz atta owt
Granby wrote in message
Auntie Soft, da gramby jus figgered sumphin out. Her haz ta kall stazie

and
ask for some of da recipeez her gaf her. She kooks but itz all in herown
headz an her dozent know properz amountz. Her shakez salt in herown hand,
dupz a liddle in da trash and goes on.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
that was very good, soft

Mixed Vegetables Pat Cat anecdotes 7 January 31st 07 10:15 PM
cat food recipes ll Cats - misc 0 March 4th 06 02:58 AM
Get the recipes ready Gabey8 Cat anecdotes 6 August 29th 05 08:38 AM
OT - Need recipes badwilson Cat anecdotes 10 December 21st 04 06:06 PM
FRUIT/VEGETABLES Health Risk PawsForThought Cat health & behaviour 8 December 14th 03 05:01 AM