Meow Sundance Alphabetics for RPCC

Old May 6th 09, 01:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =`^..^`=

Default Meow Sundance Alphabetics for RPCC

Hihi Sundance
Mosey heer. Pitô.ônya sayed I cud ask yoo fur opinion iffen I need it. I
need it. I fink I gotted efferkitty alfebetted but I gnow awl da titles rnt
dere, but I wanted yer opinion haow I hab et sew far. I twied tew do et
wike Pitô.ônya asked n I hoap I did et rite.
Heerz wat I hab sew far. Haow duz et wook? Did I miss innykitty? Sum
kitties hab lotsa titles.

Amelia, Head uf Nursecats
Anaïs, Diplocat to Egypt, including the Temple of Bast
Beauty , Sec'y of Fudz
Booker, Diplocat 2 Moon
Rosco P. Catrane, (I alfabet by wast name)
[Sheriff Of Catmerica
[Chief Grocery Inspector & Contact Lens Assistant
[Scalp Meowseusse & Hair Stylist In Training
[Assistant Caretaking Kitty
[Triple-Toned Purr Brigade

Clarence, Fixing the human economy as delegated by LL
Lilith Kitten Mahoney-Gordon, Chief Tortie In Residence, Caretaker nurse
Little Kitty, Sec'y 4 Educating Human
Lovable Louise Prez 2 Catmerica. Grand Poo-Bah, pollster n uther titlez.
Lucy, Diplocat 2 Mexico
Maggy May, Sekreterry ub Bittees
Mosey, Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah & Diplocat 2 Catnada
Onyx, Sec'y of Elder Kitties

*Pi2nya, Diplocat 2 White House, Vice Grand Pooh-Bah
(hur haz minny moar titles dat I need)
Rebecca, Diplocat 2 Furrance
Ralph de Ralf, Sec'y uf Defense
Sapphire Samurai, VP
Sundance, Deputy Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah
TV, Chancellor of the Exchequer
Wascal , Sec'y of Exterior
WooToo, Senior Adviser

I need to gnow haow minny titles eech kitty haz n wat their titles r.
I hoap diz iz da way hurself wantz et. If not, I kan make ajusmintz.
I am noo at dis n want tew do mine job gud az mutch az possible.
I hab nametags fur eech uff dem mayed.
Fangu, furry mutch.
Mosey, Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah
--wurking hard.

Old May 6th 09, 05:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Wow, datz a lot uv werk, Mosey! Gud job!

I thot Pitoonya only wantid da fishul Catmerica officiz, an sum uv deze on
da list iz mor like kredenchulz. Heer are a kupple uv fingz I wud change:

I wud remoof Amelia an Lilith altogedder.

On Rosco, I wud remoof all uv da officiz essept sheriff.

On Louise, I wud remoof da part bowt "pollster an uther titles" an add Chief
Justicat.

On WooToo, we kud be mor spessifik, and say "Senior Advisor in Educating
Humans", kuz she iznt senior advisor in jenerul.

I beleef Little Kitty iz also da Police Dispatcher.

I fingk dat wud do it! Letz see if Pitoonya greez wif dis.

Sundance

Old May 6th 09, 06:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =`^..^`=

Default Meow Sundance Alphabetics for RPCC-draft 2

Wow, datz a lot uv werk, Mosey! Gud job!
Fangu

Hihi Sundance
Mosey heer.ugin. I taked yer sugextishuns n mayed sum chayngez n heer iz
da secund dwaft uf da list.

Anaïs, Diplocat to Egypt, including the Temple of Bast
Beauty , Sec'y of Fudz
Booker, Diplocat 2 Moon
Rosco P. Catrane, (I alfabet by wast name)
Sheriff Of Catmerica
Clarence, Fixing the human economy as delegated by Loveable Louise
Little Kitty, Sec'y 4 Educating Humans, Police Dispatcher.
Lovable Louise, Prez 2 Catmerica. Grand Poo-Bah, Chief Justicat.
Lucy, Diplocat 2 Mexico
Maggy May, Sec'y ub Bittees
Mosey, Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah & Diplocat 2 Catnada
Onyx, Sec'y of Elder Kitties

*Pi2nya, Diplocat 2 White House, Vice Grand Pooh-Bah
Rebecca, Diplocat 2 Furrance
Ralph de Ralf, Sec'y uf Defense
Sapphire Samurai, VP
Sundance, Deputy Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah
TV, Chancellor of the Exchequer
Wascal , Sec'y of Exterior
WooToo, Senior Adviser in Educating Humans

I hoap diz iz da way hurself wantz et. If not, I kan make ajusmintz.
I am noo at dis n want tew do mine job gud az mutch az possible.
I hab nametags fur eech uff dem mayed.
Fangu, furry mutch.
Mosey, Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah
--wurking hard.

Umkay, I mayed da ajustmuntz, haow duz dat wook?
I speld Sec'y awl da sayme tew.
Yuss, letz see iff hur wikes et.
Fangu fur yer sugjestshunz
..
Kare fur a nip frawthy catpoocheeno?
0o0O0
(___)J

Old May 6th 09, 06:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

Yez Mosey and Sundance, between boff ov yu, I
fink weez juzt bowt haz it.

Mozey, dat wuzza lotta reesertsh dat yu did...
I wuz thinkin to yuze da occifurrz lizt, buttid alfabettykul, by kitty
name,
weereffur yu wud luuk furr dem wen yu wantid tu fynd dem.

I tink I wud lyke Rosco chaynged tu da Rzz, but leef hiz lazt nayme az
wewll.
Leef me az Pit2nya, not Sweetee, not wiff mine udder kredenchulz

Du tayke Sundncez modyfurrkayshunz,
I awlzo havta chaynje Senior Advisor tuSenior Advisor in Educating
Humans,

An oh, wun muur ting, Mosey,
wud yu purleeze have da kitteez nayme on wun lyne, an dere pozishunz
indentid fife spayzez on howsumeffur udder lynez it taykes?

Dat wud mayk it muur reedibbel fur ower sekkerterreez, I fink.

Furr ninztenze:

Lovable Louise (den Noo lyen an fife spayze indint)
Chief Justicat
Grand Poo-Bah
Prez 2 Catmerica.
[spayze]
Negzt nayme
fife spayzez befurr tytelz ov office...
[innurezztink dat dey dunt tayke fife letters]

seee? I tink alfy titelz wud be bezt raffurr den empurtinze ov offize.

Fangu furr awlla yurz hard F-4-tz!
--
Pitô.ônya

Old May 6th 09, 06:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

"Mosey =`^..^`=" wrote in message
Wow, datz a lot uv werk, Mosey! Gud job!
Fangu

Hihi Sundance
Mosey heer.ugin. I taked yer sugextishuns n mayed sum chayngez n
heer iz da secund dwaft uf da list.

Anaïs, Diplocat to Egypt, including the Temple of Bast
Beauty , Sec'y of Fudz
Booker, Diplocat 2 Moon
Rosco P. Catrane, (I alfabet by wast name)
Sheriff Of Catmerica
Clarence, Fixing the human economy [delete: as delegated by Loveable
Louise]
Little Kitty, Sec'y 4 Educating Humans, Police Dispatcher.
Lovable Louise, Prez 2 Catmerica. Grand Poo-Bah, Chief Justicat.
Lucy, Diplocat 2 Mexico
Maggy May, Sec'y ub Bittees
Mosey, Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah & Diplocat 2 Catnada
Onyx, Sec'y of Elder Kitties
*Pi

2nya, Diplocat 2 White House, Vice Grand Pooh-Bah
Rebecca, Diplocat 2 Furrance
Ralph de Ralf, Sec'y uf Defense
Sapphire Samurai, Vice Prez

.
Kare fur a nip frawthy catpoocheeno?
0o0O0
(___)J

May I joyne boff ov yuz fur da dwinky-poo?
I juzt powztid uh kuppul ov udder rekweztz, see uhbuff.
Wen dat iz dun...tumurro wyll be fyne...we wyll awl twee purrzent it tu
Prez L.L.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old May 6th 09, 06:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

"Mosey =`^..^`=" wrote in message
[...]

Lukz gudgud to myownself, and da catpoocheeno sownz gud, too. We dezervez
it affur doin awl dis hard werk.

Sundance

Old May 6th 09, 06:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

"Sundance" wrote in message

"Mosey =`^..^`=" wrote in message
[...]

Yuppelz! Dellygaytin iz hard woik tuu!

Shluuurrrrp!
--
Pitô.ônya

Old May 6th 09, 07:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

ifin you guyz duzint mind i haza kuple of sugeztkinz, izunt petunia dat vice
pursident? anna izint MMe. A. diplocat to da temple of bast includin egypt
instead of egypt includin da temple? Tiger, olde and bein nozy

Old May 7th 09, 12:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =`^..^`=

Default Meow Sundance & Pi2nya Alphabetics for RPCC-draft 3

Okay, I gotted up layte n mayed da chayngez yoo wanted n hoap I did et
rite..

Anaïs
Diplocat to Egypt, including the Temple of Bast

Beauty
Sec'y of Fudz

Booker
Diplocat 2 Moon

Rzz. Catrane
Sheriff Of Catmerica

Clarence
Fixing the human economy

Little Kitty
Police Dispatcher
Sec'y 4 Educating Humans
..
Lovable Louise
Chief Justicat
Grand Poo-Bah
Prez 2 Catmerica

Lucy
Diplocat 2 Mexico

Maggy May
Sec'y ub Bittees

Mosey
Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah
Diplocat 2 Catnada

Onyx
Sec'y of Elder Kitties

Pi2nya
Diplocat 2 White House,
Vice Grand Pooh-Bah

Rebecca
Diplocat 2 Furrance

Ralph de Ralf
Sec'y uf Defense

Sapphire Samurai
VP

Sundance
Deputy Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah

TV
Chancellor of the Exchequer

Wascal
Sec'y of Exterior

WooToo
Senior Adviser in Educating Humans

Umkay, I mayed da ajustmuntz, haow duz dat wook now?
Iz dat da way yoo wanted it?
Fangu fur yer helps n adbize.
I sincerely hoap diz iz haow yoo wud wike et dun.

Let's awl have sum Catpoocheenos to injoy.
Wee urned et.
I fix dem for usses
0o0O0
(___)J