The Names are There

Old October 19th 08, 11:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

Default The Names are There

The final reading of the list of names has been read and those rpca
cats that I knew about and were requested, and some that I just knew
about are on it.

Here it is: http://groups.google.com/group/rec.p...9fb1a12?hl=en#

--
Will in New Haven

Old October 20th 08, 12:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_4_]

Thank you Will
Kyla

"Will in New Haven"

Old October 20th 08, 07:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Thank you, Will.

--

Joy

No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of
masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch. - Leo Dworken

Old October 20th 08, 02:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bridget[_5_] Bridget[_5_] is offline
Banned

I love that quote. I believe I will have Tony fur in my apartment forever -
six months later and several good cleanings and I still find it.

Bridget

"Joy" wrote in message
Thank you, Will.

Old October 20th 08, 04:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Oct 20, 6:38*am, "Bridget" wrote:
I love that quote. I believe I will have Tony fur in my apartment forever -
six months later and several good cleanings and I still find it.

I still occassionally find tabby fur in odd corners- I know I am not
really a domestic Goddess but it's been 5 and a half years since the
last of the tabby terrors (Isis)left for the Bridge.

I once worked with a woman who once came to work and somebody
commented on cat hair on her jumper and as I hadn;t been there long I
said "Oh you have a cat?"

And her reply was "Had. Two years ago still finding hair"

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old October 20th 08, 10:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message

The final reading of the list of names has been read and those rpca
cats that I knew about and were requested, and some that I just knew
about are on it.

Here it is:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.p...9fb1a12?hl=en#

Much appreciated, Will.

Yowie
--
If you're paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many
pancakes can you fit in a doghouse? None, icecream doesn't have bones.

Old October 20th 08, 01:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Yowie, did you read the post about after the final calling of the names and
the cats appeared in the rainbow? Cried like a baby but made me feel better
in the long run.

Old October 21st 08, 01:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_4_]

I just read it, and cried like a baby too Granby. It was beautiful.
The cry, made me feel better in the long run.
Love
Kyla
"Granby"
Yowie, did you read the post about after the final calling of the names
and the cats appeared in the rainbow? Cried like a baby but made me feel
better in the long run.
"Yowie" "Will in New Haven" The final reading of the list of names

Names CatNipped Cat health & behaviour 3 June 26th 07 03:09 AM
Cat names Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 11 May 3rd 07 04:12 AM
And then they had names :D Karen Cat anecdotes 0 October 4th 06 04:12 AM
Top 10 Pet Names dopekitty Cat anecdotes 2 July 16th 05 04:59 PM
Cat names Mognusticat Cat anecdotes 10 June 24th 05 09:00 PM