Sleeping Beauty/Sleeping Cat

Old April 28th 05, 02:02 AM
bigbadbarry

I'm sure this all sounds very funny but it really isn't.

Give them an inch they take a mile, cats are territorial right (Im
making this up..just stop me when it gets lame)

Sooo, say it was 2 cats in your bed...one of them might spurn the other
and lay where it wants...

I lay where I want, but I've learned to move very slow...

I'm sure you appreciate the cats affections...He's probably a little
jealous and does not want to share you / and you probably don't have
the heart to put him in his bed...

Tis a pickle no doubt about it

Old April 28th 05, 02:13 AM
bigbadbarry

Eddie2005 via CatKB.com wrote:
My cat sleeps in the bed with me. He likes to sleep on top of the

blanket

Wait...I take it all back...it's not about the cat

I've been in love before...and if you are posting about it..then it
ain't love.

I mean, when a man loves a woman, he'll spend his very last dime,
trying to hold on to what he has...

give up all his comfort, sleep out in the rain, if she say baby that's
the way it's gonna be...

Am I right about it! Lemme hear ya say yeah! Wave your hands if you
know what Im talkin about!

The roof...the roof...

Old April 28th 05, 02:36 AM
bigbadbarry

Diane L. Schirf wrote:
In article .com,
"bigbadbarry" wrote:

I mean, when a man loves a woman, he'll spend his very last dime,
trying to hold on to what he has...

What about that old poem, if you love something, let it go?

--
http://www.slywy.com/

That only comes into play if the begging(s) don't work.

Old April 28th 05, 03:24 AM
bigbadbarry

Diane L. Schirf wrote:
In article .com,
"bigbadbarry" wrote:

I mean, when a man loves a woman, he'll spend his very last dime,
trying to hold on to what he has...

What about that old poem, if you love something, let it go?

--
http://www.slywy.com/

I like that too...

Old April 28th 05, 03:53 AM
Mary

"bigbadbarry" wrote in message
ups.com...

Diane L. Schirf wrote:
In article .com,
"bigbadbarry" wrote:

I mean, when a man loves a woman, he'll spend his very last dime,
trying to hold on to what he has...

What about that old poem, if you love something, let it go?

--
http://www.slywy.com/

I like that too...

I like the one that goes "if you love something set it free.
If it doesn't come back to you hunt it down and kill it.

Old April 28th 05, 03:54 AM
Mary

"bigbadbarry" wrote in message
ups.com...

Diane L. Schirf wrote:
In article .com,
"bigbadbarry" wrote:

I mean, when a man loves a woman, he'll spend his very last dime,
trying to hold on to what he has...

What about that old poem, if you love something, let it go?

--
http://www.slywy.com/

That only comes into play if the begging(s) don't work.

Barry, you so cute. You have to stick around. We need
some fun folks around here. The tightasses damned near took
over a month or so ago. I just know they will try it again.