This is why I didn't have kids....

Old March 10th 04, 02:18 AM
Stacey

Default This is why I didn't have kids....

Last Thursday. My day off, so I stumble out of bed at 11:00 and head to the
kitchen. As I hit the entryway between the living room and kitchen, I wonder
what is crunching beneath my feet. I look down and find I am standing in a
pile of (clean) kitty litter. Further investigation finds me staring in
horror at a kitchen floor nearly covered in kitty litter. Even further
investigation finds me glaring at a striped kitten with his head just
popping out of a large hole in the side of the new kitty litter bag.

Moogie: Big grin "Hi Mom!!! Good morning! It's aobut time you got up!
Wanna play? I found a great new game!"

Me: "You are a VERY, VERY bad cat!"

Moogie: backpedaling "Moose did it. I was just cleaning up."

Me: "Then explain the little shovel and pail you have there, Mr. Bad Kitten.
And what about that little sand-cat-tree over by the fridge? I don't think
The Moose built that."

Moogie: "Mr. Bob built that. I told him not to."

Me: "Well, Mr. Smarty Pants, can you explain the fact that you are covered
in cat litter? Like maybe you've been rolling in it?"

Moogie gives up the fight and turns to do somersaults through the cat litter
pile. Whoopiiieeee!

This is why I didn't have kids.

Stacey

Old March 10th 04, 02:47 AM
Christine Burel

"Stacey" wrote in message
[...]

Kitties are definitely easier than kids, trust me, well, I don't know
between the special needs kids and the special needs kitties in our house --
it's a tossup!
Christine

Old March 10th 04, 05:44 AM
m. L. Briggs

On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 02:18:48 GMT, "Stacey"
wrote:

[...]

It sounds to me like you have already got them.

Old March 10th 04, 06:00 AM
Marina

"Stacey" wrote

Moogie: Big grin "Hi Mom!!! Good morning! It's aobut time you got up!
Wanna play? I found a great new game!"

Me: "You are a VERY, VERY bad cat!"

Moogie: backpedaling "Moose did it. I was just cleaning up."

snip hilarious hoomin-hoolikitten conversation

ROFL! Did you make him clean up?

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki
Old March 10th 04, 08:55 AM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Moogie gives up the fight and turns to do somersaults through the cat litter
pile. Whoopiiieeee!

This is why I didn't have kids.

Stacey

I feel bound to point out that at no time have I had to rebuke Nathan for doing
somersaults in cat litter - clean or used. Nor for playing in cat litter in any
way, shape or form :-)

Cheers, helen s

to get correct one remove dependency on fame & fortune
h*$el*$$e**nd***$o$ts***i*$*$m**m$$o*n**s@$*$a$$o* *l.c**$*$om$$

Old March 11th 04, 01:39 AM
Stacey

"Marina" wrote in message

"Stacey" wrote

ROFL! Did you make him clean up?

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Nooo I just said "You're daddy isn't going to be very happy when he gets
home and has to clean this up!". LOL@

Stacey

Old March 11th 04, 03:50 AM
Flippy

When Chloe was a baby she used to play in the kitty litter. I mean INSIDE
the bag of kitty litter. LOL! I thought it was very cute. :-)

Flippy in Melbourne, Australia.
My Cats: http://www.flippyscatpage.com

"Stacey" wrote in message
[...]

---

Old March 11th 04, 04:33 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 14:50:38 +1100, "Flippy"
wrote:

When Chloe was a baby she used to play in the kitty litter. I mean INSIDE
the bag of kitty litter. LOL! I thought it was very cute. :-)

Sammy used to play in the pan whenever I dumped it out and put in
fresh litter, but since I've always bought it in the plastic
containers I never had to worry about her breaking open a bag.
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page: