Where's Frank

Old December 6th 08, 11:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Default Where's Frank

As sweet a boy as Sammy is, I would still bet he is all tucked up nice and
warm in someone's house.
"MLB" wrote in message
Dan M wrote:
Our neighbor also never lets their cat inside. We don't get the bitter
cold here that more northern areas do, but it's still a lousy life
living on the streets all of the time. On the way to work I passed not
1, not 2, but THREE cats lying in the road dead - I was sobbing behind
the wheel of my truck the whole way into work. If there were one thing
I could change in this world it would be to give every cat a warm safe
home.

That's why I hate to visit the shelter to look for Sam. Seeing all those
lovely innocent cats, hearing them cry for attention and and asking
"Please take me home, please!".

Every cat deserves a warm, safe, loving forever home.

Dan

When you stop to think about, Nature is cruel. I cannot bear to watch
some wildlife pictures on TV.

Sending purrs that Sammy is safe and warm wherever he is.
MLB

Old December 7th 08, 02:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone[_3_]

"MLB" wrote in message
Dan M wrote:
That's why I hate to visit the shelter to look for Sam. Seeing all those
lovely innocent cats, hearing them cry for attention and and asking
"Please take me home, please!".

Every cat deserves a warm, safe, loving forever home.

Dan

When you stop to think about, Nature is cruel. I cannot bear to watch
some wildlife pictures on TV.

Sending purrs that Sammy is safe and warm wherever he is.
MLB

'Course, when you have a cat with the same name as one that goes
missing, it seems a little closer to home. We're still thinking about
Sam Mahoney, and send purrs that he's found a place in out of the cold
and that he'll come home.

BTW there's still a group at the candle site
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=sammy
where you can keep a candle lit until Sammy does come home

BTW Dan, on a different topic, I see that the Cleo group
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...?l=eng&gi=Cleo is still
going at the candles site. How's Cleo doing these days?
--
Steve Touchstone
Little Bit, Sammy, Spotty, Princess, Furby
Old December 7th 08, 02:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Suz

On Dec 5, 9:10�am, "CatNipped" wrote:
"Steve Touchstone" wrote in message

As many of you know, Frank is a long haired, blue eyed, orange eared
white cat that lives across the alley from my apartment
http://tinyurl.com/5k2z82At least that's his official home, in point
of fact he seems to spent most of his time on my patio.

It's a pretty cold day here in SW Oklahoma - at least by our
standards, high in the upper 30, and lows in the low to mid 20s. On
days like this I sometimes let Frank inside to warm up a little (seems
he's not allowed IN at all at home). Normally, he comes in, checks out
what the inside kitties have in their food bowls, and then lays down
at the door wanting back into the OUT. 15 minutes is normally a long
visit for Frank.

So, about an hour ago when I came inside I let Frank in, then I fired
up the 'puter and sort of forgot about him. A few minutes ago I
remembered he was inside, and got up to go see where he had gotten to.
He was easy to find. I went in the bedroom and found LB, Princess and
Furby all laying on the bed, with Sammy and Spot on the floor, all of
them staring at the closet. Yep, there was Frank, curled up on some
cold weather insulated overalls.
--
Steve Touchstone
Little Bit, Sammy, Spotty, Princess, Furby
and Rocky (RB)
Pix athttp://tinyurl.com/22pfn8
Vids athttp://tinyurl.com/4yb6nj

Our neighbor also never lets their cat inside. �We don't get the bitter cold
here that more northern areas do, but it's still a lousy life living on the
streets all of the time. �On the way to work I passed not 1, not 2, but
THREE cats lying in the road dead - I was sobbing behind the wheel of my
truck the whole way into work. �If there were one thing I could change in
this world it would be to give every cat a warm safe home.

Hugs,

CatNipped- Hide quoted text -

Why "have" a cat that you're not going to let indoors? Frank is
gorgeous Steve.

Frank Said Will in New Haven Cat anecdotes 0 December 27th 07 06:32 PM
PING: Frank wafflycat Cat anecdotes 1 August 8th 05 02:06 PM
The Chronicles of Frank IX Karen Cat anecdotes 9 July 24th 05 09:30 PM
Rare pic of Frank Marina Cat anecdotes 5 May 5th 05 02:06 PM
This is *so* Frank Marina Cat anecdotes 20 October 5th 04 07:29 PM